Loreal Voluminous Original Mascara Cobalt Blue Reviews
#65 in Mascara

January 06, 2020

Been using since I started wearing make up

Yes mam.. this was my first favorite mascara and I've tried hundreds since and out of all the drug store brands at this price range it's still one of my favs...along with all the other voluminous mascara products...I have every single one!!!

October 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Compliments my blue eyes perfectly

This mascara is fun and also has a good formula. No clumping, seperates lashes and the blue color is buildable. You can add just a hint of it or layer it to get a bold look. Every time I wear this I definitely get noticed and get a lot of compliments.

July 18, 2019

love the blue

i like the cobalt blue, not as boring as black mascara, but just not too bold at all. i wear it almost every day to work and i got compliments from my co worker too. price is so affordable, good buy

July 03, 2019

Best mascara in the world

This mascara is beyond the best! I've been using it since I was a teen and I'm in my 30s now. It's amazing and there is no other mascara out there like it! It's affordable and lasts for a few months. It makes you look like you have false eyelashes on!! It's the best better then the rest!

April 04, 2019

Favourite!!!

This is my favourite mascara at this price point! I’ve been using it for over 20 years!!! I always get asked if my lashes are real!! It makes my lashes long and lush! I love it!!!

March 26, 2019

The Best Mascara if you do not have long lashes

This mascara applies easily and really does thicken my lashes. There is no clumping or flaking off as the day progresses. There is lots of mascara in the package, so it goes a long way. Easy to use and quick to apply.

March 21, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Favourite mascara

This is miracle mascara. I love it because it doesn’t stick my eyelashes together and it makes them super long and volumes them making my look standing out!

November 04, 2018

Great volumizing mascara

I have very thin eyelashes. Ever since I started using this mascara, i have gotten so many compliments about how thick my eye lashes look now. This mascara is also very reasonably priced. Definitely loving it!

October 12, 2018

Love

I really love this mascara. I have thin eyelashes but after using it I feel like I have false eyelashes applied. It gives long and volumed look to eyes. I really like this. Definitely recommend to all.

March 05, 2018

Best blue

I love this mascara on top of black mascara because it five the best subtle but pretty blue on my lashes ,and really looks good on the bottom lashes with a nice touch of blue