love beauty and planet hair mask Reviews
#12 in Hair Masks

Good - 0

December 06, 2018

Tout en beauté!

Que dire de plus que Wow!... Le produit est agréable à utiliser et les effets sont ce à quoi je m'attendais! le parfum de produit n'est pas du tout dérangeante. Je vais le racheter.

October 18, 2018

Luxuriously effective

Umm...where has this hair mask been all my life? The smell alone is an experience worth trying, but the mask actually works so well! My hair feels smooth and soft and very easy to manage after I use the mask. It truly feels like I am spending a fortune on a high end experience whenever I put this mask on.
    I like the company, I like the mask, I like the philosophy...it's just an all around great experience.

September 16, 2018

Absolutely LOVE this product!

I was strolling through Ulta and stumbled across this hair mask and it popped out because of the super cute packaging so i thought why not try it, and it was the only one left so it must be amazing.

i used it later that night and loved every bit of it. it was so light on my hair and smelled amazing. i woke up the next morning and my hair looked and felt soooo great, i was super pleased!