Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

March 28, 2018

Beautiful and Luxurious

I am so impressed with the Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash. It had a nice consistency and the fragrance was reminiscent of a luxurious spa. The lather was not as bubbly as I was used to but I honestly didn't mind. The smell didn't linger for too long after my shower but it really made me feel so clean! I'm really impressed. It doesn't feel artificial, it reminds me of designer fragrances. LOVE IT. I #gotitfree from chickadvisor!

great product

i was pleasantly surprised by this product. i loved how it felt on my skin and that it was cruelty free, and vegan. i love how the product came from recyclable materials as well.

i received this product free from chick advisor to test

March 27, 2018

Une douche digne d'un spa!

J'ai eu la chance d'être sélectionnée afin d'essayer gratuitement ce produit dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai de ChickAdvisor. J'ai adoré! L'odeur est tellement représentative de la détente que je me serais crue au Spa! En plus, il laisse la peau douce au touché et légèrement parfumé. Lorsque j'ai lu l'emballage du produit, je me suis dit : Enfin un produit bon pour moi et pour la planète! Il ne contient ni parabène, ni nettoyants sulfatés, ni colorant et il n'est pas testé sur les animaux! Vous pouvez être sûr que j'achèterai encore ce produit!

March 27, 2018

Let me bathe in this forever!

The body wash is SO RELAXING! Why pay to go to a spa to smell Lavendar when you can bring it home! It was so relaxing & it is nice to lather myself up & feel that relaxation since I have a 5month old!

Just fell in love

I am so greatful to have been pick for this campaign to review this wonderful product for free.

Jones when I seen the packaging i wasn’t too impressed... but when I tried it... what that expression .. don’t judge a book by its cover...

This body wash smells soo great o this skin. It last hours .. I haven’t worn parfum since I started using it.
    It doesn’t dry out my skin and my skin is left feeling great!!! I am in love

Pure Bliss

I got to try this body wash for free. This body wash is amazing. The scent is perfect, not too strong but a beautiful calming lavender aroma. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. It has a lot of natural ingredients and they don't test on animals! I would definitely buy this product when I run out! I've seen it priced around the $10 mark at most drug stores. Great value for a great product.

Great Relaxing Body Wash

I tried out the new Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash and really liked the light refreshing scent. The body wash was moisturizing and felt great on my skin - washed off with no residue leaving a pleasant lavender smell behind.

I like the whole idea behind the Love Beauty & Planet line - more eco friendly / good for the environment. I would be interested in trying other products from this line.

I really liked this body wash and I would probably buy it again and definitely recommend to friends. I received this Love Beauty Planet product from ChickAdvisor to try and review for free.

March 27, 2018

J'ai adorée le produit love beauty&planet;a la lavande

Au premier essai j'ai restsr surprise par lordeur forte de la lavande mais après 2-3 essai J'adore vraiment ces produits il sentent bon l'odeur reste longtemps sa donne de beau cheveux doux et lisse et une peau douce. ET sa prend vraimenr moins de temps de rinsage pour le revitalisant j'adore

Merci @chickavidsor
    @lovebeautyplanet
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    @gotitfree

Lovely Scent

At first I wasn't sure if the scent would be too strong, but it actually smells so wonderful and isn't overpowering. It lathers up really nicely, so a little goes a long way. My skin feels great after use - not tight or dry at all.

Paired with the shampoo and conditioner, I feel like I smell so good a day long.

#gotitfree

Beautiful Scent--Amazing Product

I absolutely love the scent of the Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash. The scent lasts for quite awhile after use, which is fantastic, as some other products it doesn't! The scent is also very relaxing and is great to use at the end of the day to wind down. I also found it made my skin very soft and moist as well. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product, you will not be disappointed! #gotitfree