Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Conditioner

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

Love this conditioner!

I was really excited to receive LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE CONDITIONER to test and review.

Like the shampoo, the conditioner smells amazing, but what I really loved was how soft and smooth this made my hair feel. I have frizzy, natural curls, and i noticed while i was blow drying it that it was softer and more manageable. It made it much easier to straighten my hair, and without flat ironing, i had nice waves after blow drying. I would definitely repurchase this, as well as recommending it to others.

Thanks @ChickAdvisor and @beautyandplanet for sending me this to try. #gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

April 02, 2018

Noticed a difference with my frizzy hair!

I used this conjunction with the lavender shampoo and really enjoyed the combination. I feel that it definitely cut down on the frizz I experienced! The scent is not overwhelming at all, which was something that I was worried about!

*I received this as part of the ChickAdvisory Review Club free for review. All thoughts are my own.

Smells amazing!

The smell of this conditioner is amazing and it lasts for quite awhile after showering. It is decently moisturizing and lightweight. I really appreciate that this brand is so environmentally friendly. At around 10$ a bottle, there is a fairly decent chance that I'd purchase it once I run out. I received this product as a part of the product review club for free in exchange for my honest review.

April 02, 2018

Not quite as moisturizing as I like in a conditioner

I was a little worried about the scent of these lavender products when I was sent them to review, because heavy lavender scents can bother my nose a little, but these are so lovely!

This conditioner is fairly light-weight, and my curly hair loves a thick, heavy conditioner, but it did do a fairly good job overall. Also, like the rest of the products in this scent family, especially when you use them all together, you leave your shower just glowing with relaxing lavender scent. It's enough to make you sleepy, so this is better for nighttime showerers!

3.2/5

April 02, 2018

Very strong scent and not for me

As a big fan of lavender I was really excited to try this conditioner to help my frizzy curly hair! Thank you to ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free and all opinions are my own thoughts.
    I loved the scent when I began to condition my hair, it was really relaxing and reminded me of a spa day. However I found the scent to be overwhelming afterwards when I dried my hair and I didn't notice a difference in smoothing my hair. The scent afterwards wasn't lavender anymore to me, but it was a very strong perfume scent. I love the packaging and the sleek and easy bottle but I prefer conditioners with a milder scent. I wouldn't repurchase but I may recommend to friends who do like a scent in their hair.
    #gotitfree #ChickAdvisor

Ok Conditioner

I tried this conditioner after receiving it for free through ChickAdvisor. It's not bad, but it's definitely not for me. It didn't leave my hair soft/conditioned, it weighed down my waves, and left my hair frizzy. It did smell nice, and I really appreciated that it's good for the planet and made of ingredients that are good for your hair as well, it just didn't work out for me.

April 01, 2018

Left my hair soft and vibrant!

Not only do I love the long last scent of this conditioner, but it leaves my hair crazy soft, bright, and full of volume (the good kind of volume , not the frizzy kind) I love how eco friendly these products are and will absolutely be purchasing from this company.
    Thank you chickAdvisor for sending me this to try out!

Super Soft hair

The love beauty and planet conditioner is perfect for curly hair! It controls my frizz all day long and keeps it feeling and smelling fresh all day! It’s a great price and I will definitely re-buy!

#ChickAdvisor #LoveBeautyPlanet #Tryforfree

Soooo Relaxing!

I love the scent of lavender but also know that it's a very strong scent for some people and some people may not like it because of that. I have to say though, that this product doesn't have an overly strong scent and is actually really relaxing.

This product works great and only a little bit goes a long way. It's a great scent that lasted long on my hair. It also left my hair feeling soft and healthy. It also helped with the frizz. I should also add that I noticed this product at a drug store a few days ago and was so happy to see the price was reasonable. I highly recommend this product to those who suffer with frizzy hair and who want a natural conditioner at a reasonable price.

Disclaimer: Although I received this product free from ChickAdvisor and Love, Beauty and Planet, my reviews are my own and honest. I posted this review after 1 week of use.

#Gotitfree #Chickadvisor #LoveBeautyPlanet

Great, Planet Friendly Conditioner

I’ve used this conditioner twice since I’ve gotten it and I’m quite pleased with the results! I received this product for free from the product review club. I have to say, going from salon quality conditioner to this, was fairly noticeable. It isn’t quite up there with some of the higher end brands, but I’m not at all upset with what I did get, especially for something that is much better for the environment.

Since Love Beauty & Planet products are sulphate free and organic, I’m willing to forgive it for the slight drop in quality, and it really is only very slight! The scent isn’t too overpowering either, so that is also a major plus. The price on these guys isn’t bad, as I have seen when I checked them out online, and I’d be more than happy to buy them again.