Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

I love it!

I absolutely love this conditioner! My hair felt so smooth and soft. My frizz was tame . I also love how rejuvenated and fresh it made me feel. The scent is deliciously addicting.

Leaves Hair Soft.

I am very picky when it comes to conditioner. My hair is very rough and damaged so I tend to have to use a lot of conditioner in order for it to be tangle free. I had high hopes that I would be able to use less of this conditioner because it was a more expensive brand,and this was true. I was able to use a lot less than usual! I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes in exchange of my honest opinion.

April 06, 2018

Combo parfait avec le shampoing

J'ai été très impressionnée par le revitalisant Love Beauty & Planet à l'huile d'argan et à la lavande. J'ai les cheveux très épais et frisés, donc il me faut un démêlant super puissant. Ce revitalisant est nettement à la hauteur de mes attentes! Un petit peu dans les cheveux et le tour est joué! Il ne laisse pas de résidus au rinçage. Grâce au combo parfait avec le shampoing, mes cheveux sentent encore super bon malgré un traitement au séchoir et au fer plat. L'odeur tient le coup jusqu'au prochain lavage. Vraiment contente d'avoir reçu ce produit gratuitement avec Chick Advisor! Je vais essayer les autres produits sans aucun doute!

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE

Please note that I purchased this ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE Conditioner.

When I first saw this in the product review club I had my fingers crossed that I would be selected but sadly I wasn't but that didn't stop me from going out to buy this to try out.

I do have to say that the price point is a little high (just around the $9 mark at walmart) but after seeing the display in the store and the size of the bottles (400ml) I wanted to give it a try.

I just have to say that I love the designs on the bottle. This one had embossed flowers along the sides of the label and I thought that was such a nice touch.

I have shoulder length hair and a little goes a long way as i have learnt from using the product.

I love how clean my hair feels after using the conditioner. It made my hair easy to work with and no tangles. Plus the scent lasts all day in your hair. Yes at first the scent seems overwhelming but its not that bad in the end. I have noticed since using these two products that I don't have to wash my hair daily like I have in the past. Which is a nice thing. The scent is still in my hair the day after. Plus this doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy the next day.

I am always looking for a new favorite shampoo and I think I found it. I highly recommend this if you have frizzy hair. I noticed since using it I don't have that frizz.

I am excited to try out the other scents in this line.

Great product

I love the smell of this conditioner. it is not too strong and leaves my hair feeling light, soft and clean. I've noticed that I can now go 3 days without washing my hair which is amazing because I usually must wash my hair after 2 days or else my hair becomes unbearably greasy.

Updated On: April 06, 2018

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

New Brunswick, Canada

Size dont matter

I have long hair and when i saw the size of the bottle. I thought it was not going to last long at all. But i was wrong, you really dont need to use much conditioner.

I really love how soft this makes my hair feel. The winter has my hair really frizzy. Tho it did not tame it completely. It tamed it a ton with just a few washes. And that in itself is huge for my hair.

I was not much of a lavender fan. But this conditioner smells amazing! And it leaves the smell in my hair untill the next wash.

I have recieved this product for free. For a review from ChickAdvisor.

Wonderfully Soft

I was happy to receive Love Beauty & Planet's Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner, free from ChickAdvisor.

This conditioner has an amazing light french lavender scent and it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Very light weight even with my long hair I can use a small amount and my hair feels wonderful.

Don't let the small size of the bottle deter you, this conditioner goes a long way.

April 05, 2018

Je l'apprécie beaucoup !!

Ce revitalisant a une très bonne odeur, il rend mes cheveux doux et il démêle mes cheveux presque instantanément. Ce n'est pas vraiment ce genre de produit que j'utilise, mais j'ai bien apprécié l'essayer. Je le recommanderais aux gens que je connais et j'ai obtenu ce revitalisant gratuitement grâce à Chick Advisor !!!

April 05, 2018

Love the smell!

I got to try this product for free and I must say that I was impressed! I have been using it for the past couple of weeks and I have really been enjoying it. The smell is absolutely intoxicating! Smooth and Serene is a great name for it because it leaves my curly and frizzy hair a lot smoother and more manageable. Highly recommend it!

April 04, 2018

So Smooth! So Serene!

I was pretty impressed with this conditioner. Normally conditioners leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy but this was not the case. And the smell! Amazing! I really like the smell of lavender but never used it in my hair before. I would catch myself taking a whif of my hair throughout the day! I let my hair air dry usually and this conditioner worked well with air drying. I even had coworkers comment on my hair the day after using it saying how smooth it looked. My hair wasn’t as frizzy compared to other conditioners, living in Calgary it’s very dry in the winter and my hair gets super frizzy. I would say it’s one of the best I have used so far for less frizz when air drying my hair. I have already told my friends about it! I would buy it again!