Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Conditioner

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

April 10, 2018

Smells awesome

As with the shampoo and body wash in this line, this conditioner smells awesome. Of the three, I think this one feels the most luxurious. It's supposed to help with frizzy hair and I think it did!

Mediocre results

I had high hopes for this conditioner, the smell is heavenly, refreshing but that's where it ended. Although it applied nicely, it did nothing for my hair. If anything my hair felt heavy and greesy after use. It weighed down my hair. It does come with a significant amount of product but I would not purchase

Love this conditioner!

I was so excited to get to try this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner. I received a full size bottle and have been testing it out for about 2 weeks. I absolutely love the scent of this conditioner. My hair is so soft and the frizz is gone. I have been leaving my hair to air dry. So impressed with this conditioner from Love Beauty & Planet and it is definitely my go to now. #gotitfree

April 09, 2018

Even works on curly hair.

I #gotitfree to test and it surprised me. A lovely vegan formula, nice scent and it actually worked on my curly, frizzy hair. The smell is subtle after washing, eno ugh that ypu don't need perfume as your hair smells so nice. It keeps my hair calm, and trust me that's hard to do!

Loved it

This Love Beauty and Planet lavender conditioner is incredible. I’ve been using for a few weeks and my hair feels so much healthier. The scent is so relaxing and luxious. definitely recommend this product!

Updated On: April 09, 2018

@chickadvisor
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    #gotitfree
    @lovebeautyandplanet

Un conditioner à avoir !

Comparé au shampoing de la même gamme, le conditioner n'a rien à voir. Il se situe dans mon top 3 c'est sûr ! (le shampoing est dans mon top 5). Il se rince facilement et ne laisse pas de résidu. J'aurais aimé qu'il prenne mieux soins de mon cheveux, mais en ce qui concerne d'enlever la statique il plaît beaucoup à mon cheveux. Une odeur enviable en plus !

Wonderful Smoothing Conditioner

Love Beauty and Planet's Lavender & Argan Oil conditioner smells amazing and is really effective at smoothing frizz. The smell lingers for a long time and it left my hair shiny and noticeable smoother.

I love how this conditioner made my hair look, but I found the feel quite disappointing. It was not detangling at all and I felt like I needed a leave in after just to brush or comb it out. I don't like that in a conditioner - I want it to leave my hair feeling soft and silky. While the look was definitely those things, the feel just wasn't there.

I didn't have enough time to try a variety of different styling methods with this product but I think it would be great for using when I dry and straighten my hair. It left a lot to be desired with air drying unfortunately. I don't feel like the performance of this product is equal to the price. Although because of their awesome mission statement and carbon footprint dedication I am definitely excited to try their other products.

Frizz? What Frizz?

I have wavy to curly hair and live in an area that is full of lakes and humid air at all times. And it's winter. My hair is, to put it nicely, a hot mess pretty much year round. This shampoo and conditioner system is a GODSEND! My hair is almost perfectly smooth. The curl is still there but now my hair doesn't look electrified even without the use of any smoothing products.
    Aside from the ultra moisturizing properties, the scent is heavenly! I love lavender and I was so happy that the scent is so clean and strong without being overpowering. The scent lasts beautifully, too. My hair still smells wonderful for days after washing.
    I LOVE this product line! My hair loves it, my skin loves it and my boyfriend loves the scent. I also like knowing that the products are vegan, natural and eco-friendly. It's great to know that my beauty products do not come at the expense of the planet! #gotitfree

Great Conditioner

I received this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner from ChickAdvisor for free, in exchange for my honest opinion. Right from the start, I knew I would love this because of the scent. I left it on for ~5 minutes as I washed my face & body, and shaved. When I went to wash this out, my hair was super silky. I couldn't stop running my hands through it!
    I would highly recommend this conditioner, especially if you love lavender, and are a fan of Love Beauty & Planet!

April 09, 2018

J'ai adorée le produit love beauty&planet;a la lavande

J'ai adoré les produits love beauty&planet;a la lavande.... je vous avoue qu'au premier utilisage j'ai trouver que sa sentais fort mais après quelque utilisation jadore l'odeur et l'odeur reste lontemps surtout sur les cheveux je suis satisfaite de ses produits

@lovebeautyandplanet