Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 10, 2018

Smells great, wish it went further

I feel much the same about this shampoo as I do about the body wash in the same line - it smells amazing! I do wish the product went a little further though, because I had to go back for more product in order to finish washing my hair. The product is supposed to help with frizziness and I do think it helped!

April 09, 2018

Absolutely love this shampoo!

I was so excited to get to try this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo. I received a full size bottle and have been testing it out for about 2 weeks. I absolutely love this shampoo. My hair is so soft (my niece was braiding it the other day and said how soft it was) and the frizz is gone. I have been leaving my hair to air dry. So impressed with this shampoo from Love Beauty & Planet and it is definitely my go to shampoo now. #gotitfree

I adore this shampoo

I first received Love Beauty and Planet shampoo in lavender a few weeks ago and haven’t stopped using it. My hair feels clean refreshed and balanced. The scent makes for a very relaxing feel good shower. Paired with the lavender conditioner the pampering spa like shower continues in your very own shower. I definitely recommend this product!

Updated On: April 09, 2018

@chickadvisor
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    #gotitfree
    @lovebeautyandplanet

April 09, 2018

Un bon shampoing, mais il ne ressort pas du lot

Ce shampoing a une odeur délicieuse, comme les autres produits de la gamme argan et lavande. Il mousse vraiment bien ! Pas besoin d'une grande quantité pour couvrir tous mes cheveux qui m'arrivent au milieu des omoplates. Je considère qu'il faut partie de mes shampoings préférés, mais il n'a rien de plus extraordinaire que les autres. Il est donc dans mon top 5, mais pas dans mon top 3, si vous voyez ce que je veux dire :)

Squeaky Clean

I received this Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo from ChickAdvisor for free, in exchange for my honest opinion. Right from the start, I knew I would love this because of the scent. The shampoo itself cleanses my hair, but I wish it would lather more. It`s definitely just a preferred preference on my end, since others seem to love it and don`t have the same expectation.

I would highly recommend this conditioner, especially if you love lavender, and are a fan of Love Beauty & Planet!

April 09, 2018

J'ai adorée le produit love beauty&planet;a la lavande

J'ai adoré les produits love beauty a la lavande.... l'odeur ma un peu surprise au début surtout celui du shampoing mais après plusieurs utilisation jadore beaucoup se produit il sens bon lodeur reste longtemps sur les cheveux les rend super doux et soyeux et pour le revitalisant ses vrai que sa prend moins de temps de rinçage je suis satisfaite de ces produits

@chickadvisor
    #trylovebeautyplanet
    #gotitfree
    @lovebeautyandplanet

April 09, 2018

Loved the smell! Super smooth hair!

I was amazed right away at the smell. It wasn't an overpowering smell, but a gentle, relaxing scent. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the scent lasted throughout the day. After only two washes, I noticed a significant difference in the smoothness of my hair and it was so much more easier to comb after a shower.
    I am loving this shampoo and will be buying it again for sure!

April 07, 2018

Heavenly scented shampoo!

Before getting this shampoo I didn't know that you could have both luxury and something that was kind to the environment in one product. I loved trying the shampoo. Not only did it work great it smelled amazing! I think the scent was my favorite part. I will definitely buy again. I look forward to using more products by this company. I got the shampoo free for testing purposes from Chickadvisor.

April 07, 2018

Excellent shampoo

I received this product for free to review it, and I am seriously impressed.

I have curly hair, which means I use a lot of product in it; this shampoo clears out all that gunk with ease in a single wash, but doesn't make my hair feel too stripped or dry afterward.

I also have a bright blue colour in my hair, and this shampoo seems to be doing an even better job of leaving the dye alone than my salon's special shampoo did....!? I'm going to be re-colouring soon and I'm kind of hyped to see if it lasts even longer than normal with this shampoo :)

April 06, 2018

Aucun frisottis!

J'ai été impressionnée par le shampoing. Il laisse mes cheveux hydratés et l'odeur de lavande rend l'expérience plus zen. J'ai remarqué que je n'ai plus de frissotis quand je me coiffe et c'est que je cherchais depuis longtemps! Je l'ai reçu en cadeau de ChickAdvisor. Merci ChickAdvisor!