Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 06, 2018

I'm so going to buy this shampoo again.

After using this shampoo a few times, I must say that it gets the job done. Not only did it make my hair smell great, but it helped control the frizz. I think combining Argan oil and Lavender was a great idea. I'm not usually a fan of Lavender, but this shampoo gets my approval. There are simple instructions on the bottle and it says to use a small amount, and believe me use a small amount. I have long thick hair and I didn't need to use my usually amount. Which is great in my books, because that means the bottle will last longer. It works well with the conditioner. I've also said in other reviews that I really love the fact this company thinks about creating products for women to use in the beauty department AND think about ways to be generous to the environment. I think it's great they use recyclable products to make their containers. I will absolutely be using this product again. IF you haven't tried it yet then please do. I don't think you will regret it. #GotItFree #Beauty&Planet;Thank you Chick Advisor for choosing me to try this product.

Go and try it now!

This is a great shampoo not only for your hair but also for the environment! I love how the brand takes time and effort to ensure that the products don't contain any dyes or parabens and the ingredients are also ethically resourced. As for the shampoo a little goes a long way with it, the colour is quite different (almost a yellowish colour) and it is a little more liquid than the shampoos I normally use but I don't mind it. I find that the lavender scent in the shampoo is a little stronger than in the conditioner or even the body wash. But the scent isn't overbearing and it will not give a headache which is something that usually happens to me when I use strongly scented products. I don't think there were any major differences in frizz level after using this shampoo which was a little disappointing. But,I did feel that this shampoo didn't make my hair feel as greasy at the end of the week unlike other shampoos I've used in the past.

Overall I recommend this shampoo to people who are tired of using the same old shampoo and want to try something different. Not only is the scent great and the ingredients list is very small (no weird chemicals!) but its also great for the environment!

I received this product for free as a part of Chickadvisor's product review club in exchange for my honest review.

smooth and serene shampoo

I received the love beauty and planet argan oil and lavender smooth and serene shampoo from chick advisor for free as part of the product review club. The product is described as calming definition for frizzy hair which I really felt was true as the product was very moisturizing which was probably the result of the argan oil in the product. The lavender scent is present without being too overpowering and I think this is a perfect shampoo to use before going to bed or before relaxing as lavender has a very calming effect. I love that the naturally and ethically sourced oils and extracts are used because even though you may think oh its just shampoo what does it matter every little bit helps our planet. Love this brand and love this shampoo, thanks chickadvisor for introducing me to it.

April 06, 2018

A little goes a long way

I found that this shampoo was ultra rich and a very little went a long way. I loved the luxurious latter and gentle scent that made me feel relaxed and as tho I was in a spa like setting. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Great Scent

Visually this product is very appealing to me. I love how different the bottles look compared to other shampoo bottles on the market. This shampoo smells amazing but not over powering at all. It was very pleasent to have my hair move throughout the day and being able to smell this shampoo consistantly. I look forward to trying this other products available in this line. I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes in exchange of my honest opinion.

Excellent shampoing

Grâce à Chick Advisor, j'ai reçu gratuitement les produits de Love Beauty & Planet. Après quelques essais du shampoing à l'huile d'argan et à la lavande, je dois dire que je suis en amour avec le produit! Il ne suffit que de très peu de shampoing pour faire une belle mousse qui nettoie en profondeur les cheveux, qui les rend doux et ne laisse pas de résidus. Et j'adore l'odeur apaisante du shampoing! En combinaison avec le revitalisant, c'est un produit gagnant! J'ai hâte d'essayer les autres odeurs de la gamme!
    Le seul point négatif est la rigidité de la bouteille, qui la rend plus difficile à manipuler.

Love beauty & planet shampoo

Please note that I purchased this ARGAN OIL & LAVENDER SMOOTH AND SERENE SHAMPOO.

When I first saw this product review club I had my fingers crossed that I would be selected but sadly I wasn't but that didn't stop me from going out to buy this.

I do have to say that the price point is a little high (just around the $9 mark at walmart) but after seeing the display in the store and the size of the bottles (400ml) I wanted to give it a try.

I just have to say that I love the designs on the bottle. This one had embossed flowers along the sides of the label and I thought that was such a nice touch.

I have shoulder length hair and a little goes a long way as i have learnt from using the product.

I love how clean my hair feels after using this shampoo. It made my hair easy to work with and no tangles. Plus the scent lasts all day in your hair. Yes at first the scent seems overwhelming but its not that bad in the end.

I am always looking for a new favorite shampoo and I think I found it. I highly recommend this if you have frizzy hair. I noticed since using it I don't have that frizz.

I am excited to try out the other scents in this line.

Lavender Bliss

I am a huge fan of anything lavender scented and this shampoo did not disappoint. Just like the conditioner and body wash, the smell is so relaxing and leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean for days. Also, kudos to Love Beauty And Planet for not testing their products on animals.

Updated On: April 06, 2018

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Perfect!

Grâce à Chick Advisor, j'ai pu essayé gratuitement le shampoing smooth and seren à l'huile d'argan et lavande de Love beauty and planet. Mes cheveux crépus l'a adoré, il est sans silicones, sans parabens et contient les huiles de coco bio et d'argan. Après utilisation, il n'a pas asséché mes cheveux mais l'ont plutôt hydratés. Je n'ai pas remarqué la présence des frisottis. Alors oui, ce produit fera désormais partir de mes produits capillaires.

Beautiful scent

I was so excited to receive Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene shampoo, free from ChickAdvisor. When I first used it, the scent was so beautiful but very strong in the shower I thought I would smell like a perfume bottle all day. My fears were fruitless, this wonderful shampoo left my hair feeling light and weightless, helped to calm my frizzy hair and my nerves, with just a beautiful hint of french lavender after washing. My showers are so calm and relaxing now.