Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 07, 2018

Heavenly scented shampoo!

Before getting this shampoo I didn't know that you could have both luxury and something that was kind to the environment in one product. I loved trying the shampoo. Not only did it work great it smelled amazing! I think the scent was my favorite part. I will definitely buy again. I look forward to using more products by this company. I got the shampoo free for testing purposes from Chickadvisor.

April 07, 2018

Excellent shampoo

I received this product for free to review it, and I am seriously impressed.

I have curly hair, which means I use a lot of product in it; this shampoo clears out all that gunk with ease in a single wash, but doesn't make my hair feel too stripped or dry afterward.

I also have a bright blue colour in my hair, and this shampoo seems to be doing an even better job of leaving the dye alone than my salon's special shampoo did....!? I'm going to be re-colouring soon and I'm kind of hyped to see if it lasts even longer than normal with this shampoo :)

Aucun frisottis!

J'ai été impressionnée par le shampoing. Il laisse mes cheveux hydratés et l'odeur de lavande rend l'expérience plus zen. J'ai remarqué que je n'ai plus de frissotis quand je me coiffe et c'est que je cherchais depuis longtemps! Je l'ai reçu en cadeau de ChickAdvisor. Merci ChickAdvisor!

Smells wonderful!

I enjoyed using the love beauty & planet argan oil & lavender smooth and serene shampoo. It was wonderful being able to try it free from ChickAdvisor.

I have long hair and it took a palm size amount to probably wash my hair. The first few times that I washed my hair with this shampoo, my hair felt a little off in texture when it was wet. Once blow dried, it felt fine. My hair was nice and smooth and it help tame any unwanted frizz.

I would definitely buy this product again. It smells wonderful!

April 06, 2018

I'm so going to buy this shampoo again.

After using this shampoo a few times, I must say that it gets the job done. Not only did it make my hair smell great, but it helped control the frizz. I think combining Argan oil and Lavender was a great idea. I'm not usually a fan of Lavender, but this shampoo gets my approval. There are simple instructions on the bottle and it says to use a small amount, and believe me use a small amount. I have long thick hair and I didn't need to use my usually amount. Which is great in my books, because that means the bottle will last longer. It works well with the conditioner. I've also said in other reviews that I really love the fact this company thinks about creating products for women to use in the beauty department AND think about ways to be generous to the environment. I think it's great they use recyclable products to make their containers. I will absolutely be using this product again. IF you haven't tried it yet then please do. I don't think you will regret it. #GotItFree #Beauty&Planet;Thank you Chick Advisor for choosing me to try this product.

Go and try it now!

This is a great shampoo not only for your hair but also for the environment! I love how the brand takes time and effort to ensure that the products don't contain any dyes or parabens and the ingredients are also ethically resourced. As for the shampoo a little goes a long way with it, the colour is quite different (almost a yellowish colour) and it is a little more liquid than the shampoos I normally use but I don't mind it. I find that the lavender scent in the shampoo is a little stronger than in the conditioner or even the body wash. But the scent isn't overbearing and it will not give a headache which is something that usually happens to me when I use strongly scented products. I don't think there were any major differences in frizz level after using this shampoo which was a little disappointing. But,I did feel that this shampoo didn't make my hair feel as greasy at the end of the week unlike other shampoos I've used in the past.

Overall I recommend this shampoo to people who are tired of using the same old shampoo and want to try something different. Not only is the scent great and the ingredients list is very small (no weird chemicals!) but its also great for the environment!

I received this product for free as a part of Chickadvisor's product review club in exchange for my honest review.

smooth and serene shampoo

I received the love beauty and planet argan oil and lavender smooth and serene shampoo from chick advisor for free as part of the product review club. The product is described as calming definition for frizzy hair which I really felt was true as the product was very moisturizing which was probably the result of the argan oil in the product. The lavender scent is present without being too overpowering and I think this is a perfect shampoo to use before going to bed or before relaxing as lavender has a very calming effect. I love that the naturally and ethically sourced oils and extracts are used because even though you may think oh its just shampoo what does it matter every little bit helps our planet. Love this brand and love this shampoo, thanks chickadvisor for introducing me to it.

April 06, 2018

A little goes a long way

I found that this shampoo was ultra rich and a very little went a long way. I loved the luxurious latter and gentle scent that made me feel relaxed and as tho I was in a spa like setting. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Great Scent

Visually this product is very appealing to me. I love how different the bottles look compared to other shampoo bottles on the market. This shampoo smells amazing but not over powering at all. It was very pleasent to have my hair move throughout the day and being able to smell this shampoo consistantly. I look forward to trying this other products available in this line. I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes in exchange of my honest opinion.

Excellent shampoing

Grâce à Chick Advisor, j'ai reçu gratuitement les produits de Love Beauty & Planet. Après quelques essais du shampoing à l'huile d'argan et à la lavande, je dois dire que je suis en amour avec le produit! Il ne suffit que de très peu de shampoing pour faire une belle mousse qui nettoie en profondeur les cheveux, qui les rend doux et ne laisse pas de résidus. Et j'adore l'odeur apaisante du shampoing! En combinaison avec le revitalisant, c'est un produit gagnant! J'ai hâte d'essayer les autres odeurs de la gamme!
    Le seul point négatif est la rigidité de la bouteille, qui la rend plus difficile à manipuler.