Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

March 23, 2018

spa like shampoo

this shampoo has a very bold lavender fragrance which to me was a little bit too much.. i am not a huge lavender fan and also sensitive to strong smells, nonetheless the smell does die down after a while and therefore is tolerable.

a little goes a long way, you really dont need alot of product to wash your here with this. the shampoo really lathers beautifully...i also found my hair wasnt as overly tangled as it usually is.. guess the argan oil played its role because i was able to painlessly comb my hair with my fingers to get the knots out and had no issues.. the hair had relaxed alot as well and i hadnt even used the conditioner yet.. overall, i am rather impressed with the quality. minus the powering smell i do find this an excellent shampoo to be tried for frizzy hair.

thank you for allowing me to try this awesome product for free.

March 22, 2018

Awesome shampoo

I love that I got to try this for free from chick advisor! I love the smell of lavender and this shampoo smells so good! It is a good lightweight shampoo that's easy to rinse out of my hair and leaves my thick frizzy hair feeling good

March 22, 2018

My new favourite shampoo!

I am in love with Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth shampoo. Controls the frizzies, adds loads of volume and defines my waves! This high quality shampoo is better than most salon brands I've tried. Only takes a small amount to wash my hair thoroughly and the fragrance lasts for hours. Sniffable hair guaranteed!

March 21, 2018

Smelled awesome.

I received the shampoo free to try from chick advisor. I really liked that this shampoo smells so good and that I didn’t need to use a lot of it to work up a lather. I would definitely try this shampoo again especially with the conditioner.

February 27, 2018

Compliments all day long!

Beauty & Planet a new to me brand that has rocked my world and honestly the people’s around me too! Their shampoo and conditioner, Argan Oil and Lavender scent, my choice, not only smelled like heaven it made my hair so soft and shiny I can’t get enough! To give you an idea I have bleached out, dry, damaged extremely thick and long hair, as do my daughters and my hair took on a new life after one application! The soft and serene aroma that lasts days on end is worth the money alone. They also have a matching body wash which is free of all the icky stuff that hurts your womanly parts (if you know what I mean) #ChickAdvisor #FamilyRated #BeautyandPlanet