Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 25, 2018

J'étais un peu réticente mais le résultat est là

Avant d'utiliser le shampooing Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo j'étais un peu réticente car les shampooings qui me vont sont rares et je suis assez fidèle à mon shampooing du moment. Déjà en lisant ce qu'il y avait sur la bouteille je sentais que j'allais avoir des cheveux plus doux et plus beaux car la marque a utilisé des expressions qui ne vous poussent à vous sentir belle et bien. Au lavage je sentais mes cheveux nettoyés en profondeur sans être agressés et le parfum est tout juste magnifique. Le résultat est là mes cheveux sont doux et sentent bons la lavande.

April 20, 2018

Different shampoo

I was given the chance to try this shampoo thanks to chick advisor. It had a different feel when using it. Less thick compared to normal shampoos. The scent was great . It left my hair smelling nice after wash but the event quickly faded. My hair felt a little fluffier than usual which is good. Overall it was a great shampoo to try but i will probably not purchase it on the future. This shampoo would work well for someone wanting a lot of volume.

April 20, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Excited to have a new shampoo!

I originally came across the product through a free sample I received from ulta. I tried the sample and absolutely loved the way it smelled. I have very thick hair so I had to go buy more to see how it actually worked when I had enough to really go around! I love this product!!! It is supposed to be frizz controlling, but I don’t know how well that has actually worked for me. I have very frizzy curly hair. I just love this product because it smells amazing, makes my hair super soft, and it’s also made by a company that is kind to our planet! What’s not to love?

April 19, 2018

love it

I received this product for free from chickadvisor to try it.
    When I washed my hair with this shampoo my hair was so shiny and hydrated.
    I love when these products are made with natural ingredients. I recommend it!

2.8/5

April 19, 2018

Not sure if i love it

I got used to the overpowering lavender scent. It makes my hair feel quite soft but my hair also gets greasy quicker when using this shampoo. I also felt like it doesn't make my hair squeaky clean compared to other shampoos.
    The bootle is huge so you get great value for your money. I may try another shampoo from this brand in the future.

#gotitfree

April 18, 2018

Cleans well but smells too strong

Like:
    - pretty packaging
    - good size bottle
    - effective shampoo gets a good clean and lather
    - better ingredients than most drug store brands

Dislike:
    - very strong and chemical-like scent (too strong for my liking and I am not sensitive to scents)
    - has SLS - strange because the body wash does not

Updated On: April 18, 2018

*I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club*

April 18, 2018

Smells great and feel clean

Other than a slightly oily feeling in the back of my head (which I think is from the conditioner), this product leaves my hair feeling great and I can go a nice 3-4 days without washing again. Days later, my hair still smells like Argan Oil & Lavender. It's not an overpowering smell, but a nice, soothing smell. Love it!

* Got it free as part of Chick Advisor's review club

Love

I got these three products free and I loved the shampoo. Great smell and left my hair feeling very clean. The scent is so fresh and I did in fact find my hair was less frizzy.

April 17, 2018

Love it

After using the Love Beauty and Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo, I am a huge fan. Before receiving their products to try, I was not familiar with the Love Beauty and Planet brand or any of their products. But I will definitely be purchasing their items again. The shampoo left my hair feeling incredibly clean. smooth and smelling fantastic. I really loved that it`s made with natural ingredients. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family!

April 15, 2018

excellent produit

Un produit excellent que j'adore et que je recommande a tous. Apres utilisation mes cheveux sont bien lavés et sans résidu. Il mousse juste assez et il a une odeur extraordinnaire. Bon pour la planet , on adore tous .