Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Expensive scent

I love the scent. It's like expensive soap. The green packaging is very beautiful. I love that the brand tries to use more natural and clean ingredients too.
    The only thing I don't love is the bottle. It looks great but the conditioner is very thick and its hard to squeeze it out of the round bottle.
    This isn't a huge problem, I just screw off the cap but I thought I would mention it.

2.0/5

Not what I expected

I am very health conscious when it comes to my beauty products. It was my understanding when I signed up for this that the product would be plant based and Healthy. In fact, this product is riddled with Sodium laureth sulfate and other not so great additives. Not my type of product.

Perfect Pair with the Shampoo

This bottle just feels eco friendly. You can tell by the plastic. I also really dig the label design. I got this product for free from ChickAdvisor and I am soo glad I did. This is a new favourite for me. I will be buying this product again for sure.

It smells AMAZING. My co-workers commented how shiny my hair looked. and It 100% helped with my wavy frizzy hair.

March 25, 2019

Let my hair so silky and smooth!!

Right off the bat I loved this smell of this prouduct. As I turned the bottle around to look at the ingredients, I was pleasantly surprised at how “clean” and natural this conditioner was. It’s free from all the additives and chemicals that most other brands carry which meant it was a worry-free product for me. I love the fact that this conditioner wasn’t only safe for me, it was safe for my daughter who has thick and curly hair like me. I am thankful I got it free, but will definitely buy it now that I know it’s safe for almost the whole family!!

Inlove with it

This is very moisturizing and I love how good the fragrance it left in my hair. Really made the hair soft and shiny also great detangler too, made it really easy to brush my frizzy/curly hair.

Love this conditioner!

This condition is so amazing. I love everything about it. I use this daily now paired with the shampoo and my hair looks so healthy and shiny. It gives my naturally wavy hair more defined waves but without the frizziness. This conditioner leaves your hair silky smooth and smelling like jasmine all day long. I would highly recommend giving this conditioner a try.

QuAnd même

J’ai reçu la gamme lors d’un banc d’essai de chickadvisor ! Je ne suis pas fan des revitallisant mais j’en ai quand même fait l’essai ! Pour une fois je n’ai pas eu la sensation de lourdeur dans mon cuir chevelu et encore moins la sensation d’avoir encore besoin de me laver la tête !

Divine Fragrance

Loved the scent of the product. The consistency was what I like. Got this product for free as part of the review
    Hair felt rehydrated and it was easy to comb.

March 24, 2019

Love beauty and planet conditioner

Love beauty and planet coconut and white jasmine conditioner is one of the best conditioners i have used. It leaves hair silky and smooth as well as smelling amazing for days! Its vegan and cruety free and is made out of 100% recycled material. It is safe to use on colored hair and did not make the color run at all. It also did leave my hair greasy which is a big bonus. All in all a fantastic product

Updated On: March 24, 2019

* i recieved this as a free product to review

Smells soooo good

J'aapprouve ce produit a 110%, Un bon démêlant et l'odeur.....OH WOW ! On s'en pas la lourdeur du revitalisant et on a pas l'impression de devoir rincer pendant des heures! Moi ayant le cuir chevelu très sensible, ce produit est super! Ca pique pas, pas de résidu! J'adore!