Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

I am officially hooked.

I received this product free to try from a chick advisor, thanks boo! Let’s just start by saying that the very first thing we all do when we’re grabbing a new hair product is smell it. My goodness I was hooked the minute I uncapped this product. I received the shampoo, conditioner and hairspray and I can honestly say they have become my new favourite products. I love the packaging. The conditioner is the best smelling product of the three. I love that it left my hair feeling silky and smooth after using it. There wasn’t residue and my hair felt clean and smelled delicious (have I mentioned I love he scent 😜). Going forward these products are most definitely going to be staples in my home. I’ll definitely need to keep it stocked because my fiancé also loves them and that’s always a plus. I recommend this product one thousand times over.

My new love

I absolutely love this conditionner. My hair is soft and shiny. The scent is incredible. I tried it overnight in my hair, tied my hair in a bun with conditionner in it and it worked wonderfully. Love having this in my new daily hair routine.

Perfect for wavy hair!

Love Beauty and Planet | Coconut Milk & White Jasmine 🥥 I absolutely love Love Beauty and Planet products and they have become one of my favourite brands. Vegan, sustainably sourced, and their bottles are 100% recycled plastic. This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and frizz-free. The floral jasmine scent with hints of coconut smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this conditioner and would purchase again. Thanks again to @chickadvisor for introducing me to this brand, and for sending me this pair to try for free.
    #tryLoveBeautyPlanet #ChickAdvisor #smallactsoflove #gotitfree #haircare #productreview #prclub #toronto

Conditioner Review

I recieved this conditioner free to test from Chick Advisor. The scent is a nice light floral and has an average consistency. I'm not sure why I was picked for a curl conditioner when I have straight hair, but I did like the added texture it gave my hair. I liked it enough to want to try other products from Love, beauty and planet!

2.8/5

March 27, 2019

Pour l’amour du lait de coco!

J’ai tout récemment fait l’essai du revitalisant pour cheveux bouclés au lait de coco et au jasmin blanc de Love Beauty & Planet reçu de la part de Chickadvisor. J’ai tout de suite été charmée par l’odeur! Après utilisation, mes cheveux étaient doux et sentaient très bon. De plus, le contenant est d’un bon format en plus d’être fabriqué à partir de matériel recyclé. À ce sujet, j’aime bien utiliser un produit bon pour l’environnement, dont les ingrédients sont naturels et c’est le cas de ce revitalisant.

Love this

Product smells so good as the best condition I ever used make my hair feel great just with which the bottle is were bigger Do you have the condition that is wonderful as smells nice something that’s pretty well unisex

Beautiful product

I received this product free for review and have been trying it for a couple weeks. The brands values really hit home for me. I try to be mindful of the environnement and use brands that are natural and mindful of that. The packaging of the product is beautiful and really draws you in. Now for the product itself : it smells really good and the sent lasts a long time when you wash your hair with it. I have long thick curly hair and i didnt have To use a ton of product to get results. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy and really helped untangle my hair, wich is a huge struggle of mine. I highly recommend this product and will absolutely be repurchasing.

Good conditioner

I love this conditioner. It smells great, moisturizes well and leaves my hair smooth and silky. I like that this brand has some natural components to it and is good for the planet

March 27, 2019

Conditioner that smelled great and doesn’t weigh down

I used the conditioner together with the shampoo and I quite like it. It has similar great scent as the shampoo and the hair spray which I enjoy. It smooths my hair quite well without weighing down, so the volume is there after the shower. Overall a very good product that I enjoy using. One thing to note is don’t over use it, a small amount works better.

I love It!

I’ve being using Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Conditioner for a week already, and I love it. I am very picky about conditioners because I have thin, frizzy hair. However, this one works perfectly on my hair, plus it smells amazing. I am very happy that it doesn’t contain parabens and silicones. Also, the conditioner has a very rich and thick texture, which means that it will last long. Thank you Chick advisor for giving me opportunity to try this product for free.