Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

April 01, 2019

So Smooth and less Frizz!

I recieved this conditioner for free to review and I am so glad I did! I used this conditioner on my lightened hair and was very pleasantly surprised with the results. It was smooth and easy to apply and left my hair silky with less frizz when left to air dry. It take a bit longer to rinse out , but is totally worth it. The only negative I have is that the scent was very floral. I love scents, but for me this one was not my taste.

April 01, 2019

Such a great smelling conditioner

I am definitely all about the smell here. It smells so good. The conditioner itself is very silky when applied to the hair. I have very fine, long hair and I found that even though it seems so slippery when applied, that I still had quite a few knots. I do have hair that knots easily but other conditioners manage to make those slide out. If I brush my hair thoroughly before washing and conditioning here, I can avoid some of them. My hair was left feeling very soft and the natural curl perked up a bit with this conditioner, which was nice. My daughter has shorter hair and seems to really like this conditioner for her damaged hair. She noticed an improvement in the texture/appearance. I did get this product free to test.

Cruelty-Free Conditioner

I have been using this conditioner that I received from Chick Advisor for over a week and have only positive things to say about it. First of all, the packaging is simple and pleasant with an earthy tone to it. It is cruelty-free and vegan, as well as free of silicones and dyes. It works extremely well in getting rid of knots in my hair and making it smooth and silky, while defining the waves. I love it.

April 01, 2019

Loved everything about it!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a change. Not only is the packaging beautiful, but the smell and feel of it great. The smell is my favourite part to be honest, but it's a great product, and I will be looking to purchase this as soon as the bottle is done! #GotitFree

beautiful smell

I appreciate the quality of the product and be free of so many unnecessary filler. Surprisingly the effectiveness is great and it definitely isn't lacking after they've eliminated some ingredients. It's a beautiful smell too and a great compliment to the shampoo

March 31, 2019

Smells like real jasmines!

First of, I love the motto of this brand to reduce carbon footprint. I think this is a great initiative. The conditioner was great, left my hair feeling very soft. The smell of coconut is very subtle however the jasmine scent smells just like the real flowers.

Amazing product!!

Amazing Condirioner!

I really can’t believe how much I love this conditioner the smell is a beautiful floral scent and it actually lasts in your hair! This conditioner is vegan and made with no nasty stuff and it’s so wonderful to find a product so natural that actual provides phenomenal performance, my hair has never been softer! I recieved this product free to try from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review, and I’ve never loved a product I’ve recieved to test more!

I like it

The Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Conditioner is intended for curly hair and is supposed to hydrate and define your curls. Like the shampoo of the same line, it really does define my curls. However, I wish the conditioner was more moisturizing. Curly hair tends to also be a little drier and I feel like this product didnt make my hair feel soft, detangled and hydrated enough. I received this product through the Product Review Club.

Cleans great

This product leathers up beautifully and leaves hair feeling clean and full of volume. I did find the scent on the strong side. Love the eco friendly bottling.

New Brunswick, Canada

Best conditioner

This has to be the best conditioner I have tried yet. After using the shampoo this product has made my hair so soft and silky. The scent is so beautiful and last for days after. I have already repurchased this item and it’s my new everyday conditioner. My friends and family are the next to hear about this two thumbs up