Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great product!

Absolutely love this conditioner from love and planet! My favourite thing is the smell and the fact that it is a natural product. It works well on my hair and leave it soft and easy to brush!

Amazing

It’s really an amazing product to use as a lady with long hair o always struggle to brush my hair , but after using this conditioner my struggle ended this product makes my hair sooo silky and soft and easy to brush , and it gives it a nice shine and leaves it moisturized all the day and don’t forget about the amazing fragrance it leaves on your hair that stays for a long time , I loved it and I do really recommend it thanks #chickadvisor and #lovebeautyand planet for giving me the chance to try this product for free#productreviewclub

It's all in the name..

I received the Love Beauty & Planet's Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I love everything about this brand! From it's unique and beautiful packaging, to the product itself! It's not every day that a company advertises its use of recycled bottles/packaging. Not only is this product/brand safe for you, but it is also safe for the planet!

The conditioner itself is amazing! It is very fragrant - smells divine, and leaves your locks looking and feeling fresh all day long! The scent awoke something in me - something that reminded me of my childhood - it took me way back.. Unlike many other conditioners out there, I found that this one did not weigh down my long, curly hair. I noticed that this conditioner gave my hair great results - it was visibly softer, shinier, and very smooth!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is conscious of what they are buying, and how that product may affect the environment around them. This product is perfect for anyone who wants smoother, silkier hair to the touch - one that does not weigh down your gorgeous locks!

Soft and Devine conditioning

Wow did this conditioner make my hair smell sensual!
    The product left my hair soft and bouncy. I did Not require much product to have it be effective at leaving my hair less tangled and manageable.
    I really liked how my pillow smelled after I slept on it. I enjoyed this conditioner and may buy it again. I do have a few favorite conditioners and I may not this again, mainly for the scent

Smells great!

First of all I always love the packaging for these. They look very pretty in your bathroom. The smell is wonderful and it leaves my hair curlier than ever and soft. I highly recommend it!

April 06, 2019

Excellent product definitely buying in the future!

What an excellent washing experience!I already love Love Beauty & Planet but this scent and product that doesnt leave any waxy build up or chemical feel to the hair is great! Will definitely buy again!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

A wonderful product

From the first time I used this conditioner I became head over heels. It’s beautiful scented, (not overwhelming) but I last in such a nice way. My hair has more frizz than curl and this made my frizz disappear! I love how shiny and smooth my hair is after each use. The packaging is also so beautiful! I highly recommend this line to everyone.

April 06, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer les nouveaux produits de Beauty and Planet, et j'ai adoré!!! L'odeur est divine, délicat et doux! Mes. Cheveux sont doux soyeux et facile à coiffer avec ce produit. #goitfree

Smells Delicious

This conditioner leaves my hair so silky and smooth without totally eighing it down. I love the scent, it's coconut and fresh! Good texture, not too thick or watery, just perfect for workingbinto my hair. Rinses out with ease. #gotitfree #chickadvisor

Very Thick and Hydrating

This conditioner has a wonderful scent and is very thick. It coats my hair in the shower and leaves it feeling very hydrated and manageable. The one thing I would change is the packaging. The thickness of the conditioner makes it difficult to get out of the bottle when it is stored upright. An inverted bottle would work better for this product.

I received this product free of charge as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club.