Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

3.2/5

April 14, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells Great, Too expensive.

I was given this product for free, to try via Chickadvisor.

I really liked the scent and the affect of the conditioner. I found the scent soft and lasting. It conditioned and detangled my hair very well.

I would not buy this product again simple because of the price. $10+ is too much to pay for a department store conditioner.

April 14, 2019

Soft and Manageable Vegan

When I received this conditioner I had some doubts, Vegan usually doesn't seem to work well with my hair leaving it hard to work with and feeling hard. I have to say that this conditioner actually worked and my hair looks and feels amazing. I didn't have to use a lot like I thought I would either. It smells a little strong when you first open the bottle but when you are finished and your hair is dry it has a nice mellow aroma. I would happily recommend this product to a friend or family member.

Hualien, Taiwan

I would buy this product again.

I got this free sample from ChickAdvisor. I like the jasmine smell and it makes my hair smells good. Also it makes my hair feels silky after using. I will buy this product again.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

cute curls for days!

I absolutely love this product line. I had used other types but this one is best suited to my needs. I have very curly hair and for the first time in years my hair is not shedding like it always has. My hair feels less frizzy and my curls are so well defined. The smell is awesome and I love the texture of this creamy conditioner. I was so happy to have received this product for free, but all opinions and experiences are my own. I have already purchased more and highly recommend this one.

Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Great conditioner

Love beauty and planet never disappoints! This conditioner smells great and goes really well with the shampoo. It makes my hair really soft and the smell lasts for a long time after as well. Would recommend.

Loving this!!

I am loving this line it leaves my hair feeling soft and full of volume and smells amazing! I have very damaged hair from over colouring and this conditioner gives my hair some much needed nourishment!

A great experience!

I loved the creamy texture but especially the unique scent. I was pleased with the way it left the feeling of my hair. Not heavy at all. I would definitely recommend. Thank you for letting my try this for free!

Super produit

Le shampooing noix coco et jasmin est une pure merveille ma fille la utiliser elle aussi les gens arrête pas de me demander se que j'utilise car la senteur reste longtemps que dire mes cheveux reste doux et souple ma fille l'utilise aussi et elle capote .
    Je recommande à tout ceux qui aiment se qui est fait sen être teste sur les animaux et fait de produits naturel. Une mère et fille vendue

SMELLS UNREAL AND WORKS

This product is amazing. It does a great job at conditioning my long hair and it smells unreal. The smell also lingers for a few days! The texture is a thick consistency as well.

Value wise; its great! Normal pricing; although, I do feel I use more than normal.

I do recommend!

#FreeProduct

Bien !

J'ai vraiment aimé utiliser cet après-shampoing, j'aime le parfum léger mais doux, il a une belle texture et est agréable à utiliser.
    Mais je n'utilise pas souvent d'après-shampoing et je trouve que le prix est quand même élevé.
    Même si j'ai apprécié ce produit, je ne sais pas si j'en rachèterait.