Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Love!

I already love Love & Planet shampoos and this coconut milk and jasmine one was no different.
    It smells great, leaves hair soft and clean.
    I found it lathers well and doesn't make hair go oily just after like some products do

Great Shampoo

Love this line! I would fairly say this shampoo is much better in comparison to the bigger brands you see in the market. What else we could ask for cruelty-free, phosphate-free and much more environmentally friendly (sustainable) and much more ethical than many other brands out there so a big YES to all of these... with a bonus of a actual high quality shampoo! : Smelled amazing! Scent of the coconut was fantastic and it kept my blow-dried dyed hair well-hydrated. Does what it says volume and bounty. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants voluminous hair. Worth the retailer price. Hair looked healthy and shiny. I paired it with its matching conditioner, so I highly recommend this to get the best results.

Love the smell!

This shampoo smells amazing! It's a hint of coconut (without smelling like sunscreen) and a little bit of floral without being too sweet.

It's thick, but has a nice lather. It rinses out well and doesn't leave my hair feeling like there is any residue. That being said, I haven't noticed any improved definition or anything, so I can't say I'd repurchase or pay a premium for the product over my go-to shampoo.

Odeur divine!

Une belle qualité de shampoing vraiment laisse les cheveux très doux après utilisation surtout utilisé avec le revitalisant !

L'odeur est vraiment génial douce et agréable ne tombe pas sur le coeur du tout une belle découverte!

J'étais contente d'avoir pu l'essayer gratuitement!

Love it

I was lucky to try this for free in exchange for my review , I tried for over a week , I’m in love with the scent and how it made my hair feel smooth and soft and tamed my frizz, my daughter who has thick curly hair I tried on her to left her hair feeling great !

Best frizz control Shampoo

I received this shampoo from #chickadvisor for free. I have been using it for a week now. It makes my hair so silky smooth with its coconut milk formula. I feel my hair easy to manage and light weighted. It truly is a best frizz control shampoo with such a great Jasmine scent that make you feel really fresh. I would definitely buy it again and would like to recommend it to my friends.

my favvvv

so smooth and silky on my hair, even my sister stole some to use for herself, love the smell too! wish the price was a bit lower but overall great product!

Merveilleux!!

Ce shampooing sent si bon! Son prix est agréable et justifié car il ne contient que des produits naturels. Je l'adore! Merci chickadvisor de m'avoir donné l'opportunité de tester ce produit gratuitement. Je le recommande encore et encore!! Laisse les cheveux doux et brillants.

Feels fantastic!

I got this shampoo free with the conditoner and used them both together. I wash my hair at 5am and can still smell the subtle amazing scent of cocoa butter and white jasmine. I adore this combinatio . It makes my hair silky smooth and also adds a bit of body.

Hummm!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce shampoing et je l'ai vraiment aimé. La texture est douce et il mousse beaucoup. Il ne laisse pas de résidu. Mais ce que j'ai adoré est son odeur. Je n'ai jamais eu un shampoing qui sentait aussi bon. Ça sent les vacances, l'été. Je le recommande fortement.