Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Parabens
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

So nice!

Loved this. The scent was soft and subtle and lovely. My hair was left clean, smelling fantastic, and left my curls soft and defined and hydrated. People honestly noticed a difference

March 25, 2019

Je vais peut-être acheter ce produit.

Ce revitalisant a une belle texture et une odeur enivrante. Je l'ai utilisé en combinaison avec le shampoing LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE. Il a laissé mes cheveux doux au toucher, mais il en faut beaucoup pour être efficace pour démêler les cheveux.

Love beauty Shampoo

Le shampooing à la noix de coco et au jasmin nettoie bien les cheveux jusqu'à la racine. Les cheveux ondulés sont radieux et garde un parfum frais. Je l'utilise chaque jour.

Jasmine Divine is my Jazz

This shampoo is great/ my hair have been quite damaged from being on the keto diet. Using this shampoo for a week now and my hair is soft and shinny. Love the scent too which is fresh and not overpowering.

Smells nice, works well

Overall, I really enjoyed this product. It smells more on the floral side (Jasmine), and I can't really smell much in terms of coconut, which normally I wouldn't be a fan of, but this one grew on me. The scent does linger in your hair for a couple of days. My hair is usually wavy, and I found that this product really did define my waves and make them a little less wavy. It also did make my hair very soft. Love the companies values and that they are conscious about the ingredients in their products. I would likely purchase this again, maybe in a different scent.

Great. Love the scent

Wow tres belle senteur. Parfum incroyable de jasmin et de coconut. Tres plaisant à utiliser.

De beaux cheveux apres utilisation. Par contre pour le prix qui est quand même plus élevé que d'autres shampoings vendus je ne peux pas dire que j'ai vu une différence énorme Sur l'aspect de mes cheveux.

En plus le design de la bouteille est juste "wow"

#gotitfree #chickadvisor

Shampoo

This is my go to product!! I just love the shampoo it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing. I will always go to these products it’s in the name “LOVE” #trylovebeautyplanet #gotitfree

Amazing

What a lovely smell and leaves your hair so soft and shiny and you only need to use a little shampoo it is really good. I recommend this product. I will definitely be buying it in the future.#gotitfree

Clean yet soft hair!

I have dry, frizzy hair and require a good shampoo and conditioner to tame my hair. Love Beauty and Planet’s Divine Definition Shampoo gave a really good wash with a nice lather. After a good rinse, it left my hair feeling clean yet not dry. I love the scent of coconut and jasmine! I would definitely use this again. I would also recommend it to my family and friends looking for a good shampoo.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this shampoo!

I received a bottle of Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Devine Definition Shampoo for free in exchange for my honest review.

I started using this shampoo about a week ago and right from the first wash I noticed a difference in my hair. I used this along with the Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Devine Definition Conditioner. The shampoo left my hair feeling clean and soft and definitely improved the definition of my naturally wavy hair.

The shampoo had a noticeable floral scent, but was not nearly as heavily scented the Rose and Murumuru Butter shampoo that I have tried before. The scent was very nice.

The shampoo lathered well and is easy to work through your hair and rinse out.

I love that this shampoo also is vegan and cruelty free and contains no parabens, silicones or dyes.