Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Super shampoing

J'ai eu la chance de pouvoir tester ce produit et j'ai vraiment adoré ! Il rend les cheveux super doux mais surtout la senteur est juste incroyable ! Mes cheveux sentent tellement bon et l'odeur reste toute la journée et même le lendemain. Même l'emballage de la bouteille est très joli! Vraiment un très bon produit.

love Beauty shampoo

Tout comme le conditionneur, j’ai été plus que satisfaite de ce produit. Son efficacité est simplement étonnante, et sans compter l’odeur extra qui laisse à nos cheveux. La combinaison shampoo & conditionneur est vraiment une routine adopter pour moi

amazingg!!!!

Received this product as a free sample and absolutely fell in love! To start the smell was amazing!!! it has such a beautiful scent and its one that i could never get tired of. It cleans my hair very efficiently without causing any dandruff or dryness! it also pairs perfectly with the matching conditioner and together work well in my hair care routine. the colour and consistency is perfect and the packaging is just so adorable! I also absolutely love this brand especially because of its values! i believe the planet is an important factor that all companies should take into account rather than putting profit first! using clean products is extremely important to me and my family alike! i am glad to have found such a perfect match for my hair without jeopardizing my well being or the planets well being. I will most certainly be purchasing this once i get though this bottle! #freeproduct

So silky smooth!

This shampoo helped make my frizzy tangled hair a silky smooth mane. It has an incredible scent and with the all natural ingredients? I am sold.

I had no issue switching from Aussie brand to this.

Sa sent tellement bon!

Sa se sent tellement bon! Le Shampoing rend les cheveux tellement doux apres une semaine on voit l'eclat dans nos cheveux. Les cheveux sont moin lourd et les boucles sont vraiment defeni et sans frisotie. Sa vaux vraiment la peine pour l'esseyer meme si vous n'avez pas de boucle il sent tellement bon et les cheveux son tellemnt beau et doux!

Amazing scent!

Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and While Jasmine Divine Shampoo smells great! It doesn't later as much as others and if I happen to have a lot of product in my hair I would shampoo with another one quickly first just to get the bulk of the product out because this one would not. But overall very pleased with this shampoo.

2.8/5

Moyen

Bonjour
    J'ai essayé ce shampooing et il sent bon mais mes cheveux sont restés flasque sans corps. Pas super pour les personnes avec les cheveux fins.

Great product

I used the shampoo alone for several days to see how it would work on its own. I am very pleased to see that my hair stays shiny and soft even with just the shampoo alone. The scent is a plus too!

Love this stuff!!

I've been using this shampoo for about a week now and can honestly say that I see and feel a difference in my hair! Soft, shiny and manageable is exactly what I've been looking for! I will be purchasing this product!

Totally in love

This shampoo smells amazing (not a flavor I've ever smelled before but it definitely has those promised earthy tones) and the way it cleans my hair without drying my curls is what really makes me love this product. Although i'm always going to use a conditioner after this product, I almost think I could get away with just the shampoo and not end up with dried out frizzy hair!