Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Very Impressed

Chick Advisor gave me opportunity to try Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Shampoo for free. I’ve used several times and I like it a lot. It is very important for me that this shampoo is vegan and contains natural ingredients, at the same time it is very effective in cleaning the hair. I am especially surprised by the amazing smell of jasmine and coconut.

Smells so good!

I absolutely love the scent Love Beauty and Planet featured in the Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo. It brought me back to my grandmother's garden, filled with so many sweet smelling jasmine flowers.

The shampoo was a nice texture, it cleaned my hair and washed off easily. I used it with the matching conditioner, and my hair feels soft and looks great.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from the Product Review Club.

Great shampoo

I enjoyed this shampoo. I don't usually use shampoo with sulfates in them but I used this for testing purposes. I like how it made your hair feel after washing it. It does give your hair definition

Over all I enjoyed this product

Lovely 😊

This shampoo came complementary as part of the package from the chickadvisor club .

The Fragrance frist of all is lovely. When you apply it on your hair it sure takes all the dirt off and prepares the hair for the luscious conditioner.

The product is also free from parabens and fillers so you are sure that your hair is getting natural and good ingredients so help nourish the hair.

Looking forward to feeling more products from this brand.

Famtastic Shampoo

I’m glad I was chosen to try Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo it’s fantastic it smells amazing Jasmine and Coconut is a great combination also I like the fact that it is all organic and natural the coconut makes it softer and provides hair with volume and strength the smell is long lasting but I honestly loved this shampoo and do plan on trying some other scents Thank you Chickadvisor #gotitfree #TryLovebeautyandplanet

March 26, 2019

Love beauty and planet shampoo

This is a great shampoo! My hair was starting to feel dull and straw like and after using this shampoo It looks and feels amazing !!
    My hair is so soft, full of bounce and hydration. I absolutely loved the scent of this shampoo
    I will be buying this again
    I recieved this product for free to test out

New Brunswick, Canada

Good option!

I received the love beauty and planet coconut milk shampoo for free from Chickadvisor in return for an unbiased and honest opinion of the product. The packaging on the bottle is nice, and the bottle has a decent diameter making it easy to squeeze. The small is what won me over. Something about the aroma of the shampoo made me feel like home almost. It was a familiar calming smell (I'm assuming the jasmine) that made me continue to use the product. The shampoo made my hair feel clean and smell great at the same time. The smell also stuck around throughout the whole day as opposed to some shampoos that fade throughout the day. Its a good option when you love smells on you that stays with you for a long time. definitely I will purchase this product again.

Love this shampoo!

I've been using shampoo bars from Lush recently because I have been trying to use only products that are eco friendly which is why I was SO glad to receive this shampoo! These products are packaged in recycled plastic which is a major bonus and they actually work so well! The shampoo got my hair nice and clean and it smells so nice! This can also be found at my local drugstore so I would recommend!

Updated On: March 26, 2019

I've been using shampoo bars from Lush recently because I have been trying to use only products that are eco friendly which is why I was SO glad to receive this shampoo from Chickadvisor! These products are packaged in recycled plastic which is a major bonus and they actually work so well! The shampoo got my hair nice and clean and it smells so nice! This can also be found at my local drugstore so I would recommend!

obsessed with the fragrance

i received this product as a complimentary / free product from chickadvisor. I am obsessed with every product of love beauty and planet . This shampoo smells soo soo good and makes your hair shiny and softer after one use ! The fragrance literally lasts 2 to 3 days in your hair. I am definitely considering all natural products right now . Love how amazingly they are working on their products.

jolie boucle

jai recu le shampouin planet love lait de coco et jasmin blanc a tester gratuitement grace a chickadvisor et cest encore une fois une belle decouverte qui me rejouit! le parfum est tout simplement exquis et il sent longtemps dans les cheveux, jai trouver quil donnais a mes cheveux de jolie boucle malgré que mes cheveux soit considerablement long! vraiment satisfaite de mon test!