Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Bien

J'ai bien aimé ce shampoing. Le parfum est parfait. J'adore le fait qu'il n'est pas testé sur les animaux et que le flacon soit fait de matières recycler. Mes cheveux propre et léger.Merci a ChickAdvisor de m'avoir permis d'ewssayer ce produit.

Love this!

was on the fence about try this because I’ve purchased other scents in the past that worked great, but smelled awful! The first time I used this, I loved it! It smells so nice, light, floral. It leaves my hair silky soft and smells great all day!

Great for finer hair

I used this on myself (coarse wavy hair) as well as my daughter, whom has thin fine curls. It worked much better for her hair type, as her curls were left quite soft and bouncy! Loved it with her hair! My hair was left feeling rather dry and limp.
    #igotitfree

bon résultat , belle intention

j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement ce shampoing , le premier point qui ma beaucoup intéresser ce sont les ingrédients et le fait qu'il est meilleur pour notre environnement.l'odeur est absolument parfaite et dure longtemps , nettoie bien ma chevelure épaisse et se rince bien. le prix est un peu plus élevé mais pour notre précieuse planète ca le vaut

Hydrating shampoo

I have very thick hair and i really enjoyed this shampoo. My hair felt clean and healthy. I liked that I could go a few days in between washes without it feeling greasy

Nice scent, gentle shampoo

I got this for free to test out and I LOVE the jasmine scent. I like the brand's philosophy of using recycle material for packaging and using safe natural ingredients. This is a gentle shampoo as I don't find it striping. But it might not be able to clean your hair as effective if you haven't washed your hair in a while! Would still recommend.

2.8/5

Not for me

This shampoo has an amazing scent, it is nice and applies well. What I found though is that it is so rich, it made my hair greasy and weighed down. I could only go three days, and would either need to rewash my hair or use a lot of dry shampoo. From going to only needing to wash my hair once a week to this was a little disappointing.
    I would keep using it as I do find I like it, just need to wash my hair more often which is a bit of a downside.

Bon shampoing!

Ce n’est pas mon shampoing préféré, mais quand même une bonne alternative naturelle aux autres shampoings!
    Il sent très bon, laisse les cheveux doux et brillant.
    La seule chose négative est qu’il ne garde pas les cheveux propres aussi longtemps que tout autre shampoing « pas naturel », donc je l’utilise aux 2 ou 3 shampoings, j’alterne.

April 05, 2019

Great product but overwhelming fragrance

I received this product free to try and review from Chick Advisor. I love this company and the product itself is high quality. I just couldn’t get past the fragrance. I found the floral scent way to strong

Great shampoo!

I’m usually pretty picky with shampoos because I need something that leaves my hair feeling clean while not drying it out. This shampoo really does it!
    My hair looks and feels clean and bouncy!