Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Defined Curls!

I received the Love Beauty & Planet's Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. This shampoo works really well for fine hair, it helps to boost volume and add the much needed definition to your locks.

I love knowing that this product gives back! Not only does it benefit your hair, but it benefits the environment around you - it makes me feel good about using it! This brand uses recycled bottles - it is doing its part to help the planet. Love & Beauty Planet's products are made up of natural, organic ingredients, which are ethically sourced.

My hair is visibly softer, smoother, and a lot more silkier after using this product! I found that even if I skipped out on using the conditioner, my hair had that added shine. My natural curls are more defined, have a lot of bounce to them - lightweight! The coconut milk and white jasmine scent is super fragrant, and leaves your locks smelling lovely throughout the entire day.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a shampoo that helps to add definition to their locks. It is a product that gives you peace (ethical) of mind whilst allowing you to treat yourself. The end result is beautiful, radiant-looking hair!

Absolutely Divine!

I received Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. I also received Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner and Love Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Soft Hold and Shine Hair Spray.

This shampoo smells incredible. I found myself sniffing my hair all day and I couldn't wait to get in the shower to use these products each day. They left my hair soft, full of volume and feeling amazing. Best of all they are not full of ingredients that damage my hair or the planet. It's too good to be true!

Great product!

Absolutely love this shampoo from love and planet! My favourite thing is the smell and the fact that it is a natural product. It works well on my hair and leaves it squeaky clean with no residue!

Cool !

J’ai recu ce produit par la poste gratuit pour l’essayer, je l’ai utilisé pendant 1 semaine et wow ! Mes cheveux sont doux et moin casser que avant j’adore l’odeur ca sent bon jai recu les trois chose et wow ! Dès que j’en ai plus je retourne m’en acheter je recommande c’est produit !

Great

Thanks #chickadvisor and #lovebeautyandplanet for giving me the chance to try this product for free, it’s amazing after using it for some time my hair changed completely now my hair looks so shiny and healthy and it’s easy to brush this shampoo gives my hair the moisturiztaion that I was looking for all the time , and I loved the fragrance of it it’s amaZing , I do really recommend it to my friends it’s a n amazing product to use with less chemicals that you find in all the other shampoos

Soft sensual cleaning power

I liked the clear gel with a light green brown colour tinge to it, which made it seem earthy which matches the floral sensual scent. The product cleans my hair well and leaves it soft and manageable after. I have less frizz, which I like but I still have volume which is nice. Fresh smelling, fresh cleaning, great shampoo

Love it

I received this product free for my honest review. I love this product. It 's all natural and I switched from my other favourite to this shampoo as my regular. I had really thick, oily and flat hair and this shampoo fixed that problem. I don'y have to wash my hair as much now, it takes all the extra oils out of my roots leaving my hair clean and bouncy. My hair is also left being very voluminous for days. I would definitely recommend this product.

Good with the conditioner

So the smell is great for this, but I do feel like it leaves my hair feeling a bit dry when not used with the conditioner. Also don’t recommend it for colored hair as it really strips it a lot. Does leave my hair super clean and fresh!

April 06, 2019

Best scent from love beauty planet yet,will be buying again!

I absolutely love this coconut scent,its so fresh and clean smelling and feeling on my hair! My hair fees refreshed,clean and lightweight after use.Will buy again and recommend for sure!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

10/10 product!

At last a shampoo that doesn’t dry my hair out! This is better than my salon brand and it doesn’t contain all those nasty chemicals that are horrible for my hair and the environment! The fragrance is gorgeous (light & fresh). It lathers and rinses beautifully. I also find the packaging very attractive and will be recommending this brand to everyone.