Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

great shampoo

love this shampoo! feels great after a few days of washing my hair with it an it has an amazing scent! only need a little bit to get your entire head also does not dry your scalp out too much

Amazing!!!!!

Huge fan of this shampoo! My hair is soft, frizz free and shiny!!! The smell is amazing! My hair stays fresh and clean for at least 48 hours, unlike heavy products that leave my hair greasy after 1 day!

Incredible Natural Shampoo

I was blessed to get to try this for ChickAdvisor and let me say Thanks so much. I was blown away right away. It smells divine. It lathers really well and my hair is squeaky clean. Yes it’s squeaky clean. I couldn’t be happier oh yeah it’s natural and good for the planet. #FreeSample #tryLoveBeautyPlanet

LOVE IT

I really liked this shampoo. The whole collection is incredible. The products smell amazing and they leave your hair looking soft and shiny.
    I was able to try the shampoo, conditioner and hair spray. I was pleased with all three and now I want to try more products from Love Beauty and Planet.

Amazing Product!!

I can't rave about this product enough. I was selected to try it for free and so happy I have been introduced to it. Me and my daughter have very curly hair and this shampoo has made it so easy to manage plus define the curls so much!

Amazing shampoo

I received this product for free to try. That being said I am giving my honest review.

I loved the smell it wasn’t to strong or overpowering it was nice. I have very long coloured hair so I was happy about how well it worked into my hair it is very thick makes lots of bubbles but they rinsed away easily. My hair was left very shiny and smooth so I was overall really happy with the product I didn’t love the container though I found it a little hard to squeeze as it was getting low but other than that it was amazing.

Planet

Comme jai di pour les autres lodeurs est super mais pe que ce shampooing nest pas
    Pour moi car jai la tete qui pique et jai de la
    Misere a faire sortir le produit de la bouteille il fait peser super fort pour quil sort de la bouteille sinon super produit merci

April 08, 2019

This bottle of Shampoo is my new fave.

I love this shampoo and would definitely buy for my family and absolutley recommend to friends. First thing I noticed was the smell of the shampoo very aromatic. Nice and smooth when lathered and the volume my hair was left with after rinsing and drying was phenomenal. So yes I would recommend this to anyone if you want to wake your hair up this is one shampoo that will definitely do that.

Shampoo serves Multiple Uses

#tryitforfree
    My pom boy Tijuan(and I) gives his approval vote!
    The shampoo cleans my hair without leaving that grainy hard feeling after without using conditioner.
    The jasmine smell is strong and would like to smell more coconut(as coconut is more friendly and easier going smell for others im around at work as not everyone wants to smell flowers especially those who have sensitive noses) but the overall smell is lovely.
    The shampoo, since being 90%+natural serves me as a body wash so, I will get more for my money and a wash that is natural-which is very hard to find.
    I color my hair so, it did not appear to affect the color, tone, or longevity of brightness.
    I LOVE that it is cruelty free
    A little goes a long way! I even shared it with my boyfriend who enjoyed the fact how its made with natural ingredients, cruelty free and environmentally loving!
    I look forward to checking out their other products and will spread the love to family and friends
    Thanks for allowing me to try for free!

Lovely lather and scent!

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT MILK & WHITE JASMINE DIVINE DEFINITION SHAMPOO was a new product in my beauty routine. I was excited to see if this shampoo would help my natural wavy hair look more defined and curly. I used it for two weeks and tried to skip blow drying so I could see what effect this shampoo had. I do think it helped tame my frizzy hair and it was a little easy to encourage some natural waves and slight curl. The fragrance was lovely and it lathered beautifully. I see this on sale at Walmart today for under $8 so that is a good deal. I would highly recommend this product, it did the job and a little went a long way! #gotitfree @trylovebeautyandplanet @chickadvisor