Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    1.3/5

Smells good...that’s about it

I tried this shampoo 4 times and I hated the way it made my hair feel. It did not enhance my curls whatsoever and left a film on my hair no matter how much I washed it. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this product. The only good thing about it was the smell as it does smell amazing. Oh and the fact how it’s all natural but definitely did not work for me.

Super Shampoo

Thank you to Chick Advisor and Love Beauty Plant for sending me this shampoo through the product review club. This shampoo is amazing! The gentle lather and soft scent left my hair feeling super clean and well hydrated. My curls have never looked or felt better. I will absolutely continue to use Love Beauty Planet hair care products!

great but the smell

realy love this stuff it works absolutely great the performance is top notch but unfortunately I just cant get over the scent it is just not my thing but it works my hair like no other

A great ECO shampoo!!

I think all the check Mark's been checked out by this product. Ingredients-
    natural - checked
    ,organic - checked
    Vegan - checked
    Ethical, safe, no un-wanted chemicals.
    I cant really think of any other benefits that can be added that are not there already.
    A very very nice pleasant scent. Really well enriches and defines the hair. I liked the ECO part of it too. Feels nice knowing that not just it is healthy for me but for the planet too :) A definite YES from me!!

April 08, 2019

Love beauty and planet coconut and jasmine shampoo

I really like this shampoo I did not foam but makes your hair extremely soft and looking very healthy i love the scent and all the ingredients they are natural and the brand mission is increabley high recommed

Cheveux doux et soyeux

Ce shampoing est une vrai merveille!! elle rend mes cheveux doux et soyeux, mes cheveux étant secs, ce shampoing rend les cheveux doux et sont parfums a la noix de coco est sublime, sa senteur dure pendant longtemps. L'essayer c'est l'adopter! fais partie d'une gamme supérieur comparé aux autres shampoings. //gratuit

Yum!

This shampoo really does its job. Cleanses hair really well and leaves it smelling fresh with a scent that's not too strong. Would recommend if you want a natural option that's also moisturizing for your hair.

The smell is everything!

I am absolutely in love with this entire collection. I am the most in love with this scent. I find the shampoo works great, and leaves my hair nice and smooth. If you love nice natural scents, you'll love this shampoo.

Effective natural shampoo

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

This shampoo did an effective job cleaning my fine hair. The scent is nice and didn’t linger. I like the natural ingredients and didn’t have any irritation of my scalp.

I don’t like the bottle design as I find it hard to dispense. Other than that I have no complaints! This is a nice product for curly hair.

Lovely shampoo

Unfortunately this shampoo is not curly girl method approved which I am following strictly for my curly hair. My mom has shirt hair with some wave so I gave her the shampoo and she loves it. Her hair is soft and smells amazing.