4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

A very oily hair oil

I am no stranger to hair oil however the first time I tried this product I woke up looking like I had been wandering in a bush for weeks. It took a few washings to have my hair back to normal again.

The second time I used half the amount and while it wasn't 'lost in the bush' oily, it wasn't 'not' oily, if that makes sense. This product was ok for me but I think I would purchase Dove oil next time instead.

Leaves my hair shiny!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

I was super excited to try this hair oil! A little goes a long way and you only put it on the bottom of your hair which helps too! The smell is amazing, like a tropical paradise! I found it left my hair shiny & feeling soft!

3 in 1 benefit oil

The smell in itself is the best part about this product even after 2 days it’s still so strong. I really like this product as it wasn’t greasy when put in my hair and the shine was wonderful!!

Works wonders

My hair is very damaged, but after using this for a while, I am definitely noticing a difference. I also love how it comes out in small bunches, and is an oil so that I can very easily spread it through my hair.

It works great, and I will probably buy it again.

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor. All opinions are my own.

Nice smelling oil

I got the opportunity to try out thus line of hair and body products. The scent is really nice, not overwhelming. It is more of a natural tropical floral scent, smells like an essential oil type scent.
    You get a decent amount of product for the price. The product is easy to dispense in a pinot type container. I was excited to try this product as I have damaged (bleached) hair and I'm determined to restore the health of my hair. This product did not weigh down my hair or leave it feeling too greasy. You have to be mindful when using oils to only use a small amount on the tips od your hair. A little bit of the product will go a long way and should last some time. I do feel it helped out with my frizz but, not really nourish mt hair as I would of liked. Overall, a decent oil with a wonderful scent.

April 11, 2018

A little goes a long way

I'll start my review my mentioning that my hair is long - it reaches down to the small of my back, is semi-thick, and is a combination of curls, waves, and wild frizz. A hair oil is essential in my hair care regime, both after showering and as daily maintenance for my ends.

Usually when a hair oil says to use 1-2 pumps of product, I need 5-6 for just the ends, and another 2-3 for the lengths of my hair. I mistakingly assumed that the Love, Beauty and Planet Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil would be the same, and put 5 pumps of oil in my hair the first time.

With this oil, two pumps truly are enough! I've now learned to distribute two pumps along the ends of my hair, then to run my fingers through the length to distribute anything left on my hands.

The result? Shiny, smooth, healthy looking hair that smells wonderful! If you have shorter hair, you would likely only need .5 to 1 pump for your hair.

This product was provided to me courtesy of the ChickAdvisor Product review club, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

Smooth & Sleek

Before about a year ago, I never used hair oil, now I can't live without it, my hair craves the extra moisture. I find this hair oil thinner than most others I've used, but because of that, it goes a lot farther and spreads more evenly. It leaves my hair smooth and sleek, with a slight coconut scent, and it doesn't feel greasy or weighted down at all.

April 10, 2018

Amazing product, made my hair smell like vacation!

I loved using this hair oil. I am a reviewer for chickadvisor, so I #gotitfree to try. The scent is wonderful. It’s so tropical and not too much of a perfume smell, but more essential oils type scent. The oil itself was not the greatest to make my hair feel better, it was a little greasey. I would still use this product in the future, but not solely as a hair rescue. I do love the scent though. I only used it in the bottom tips of my hair, I found it just weighed my hair down a bit. Overall great product! Will use again and would recommend to friends and family!

Surprenant

J’ai essayé ce produit pour la première fois recament et je n’ai pas été déçu. Bonne qualité par rapport au prix en pharmacie. Nettoie bien, sent bon et ne laisse pas les cheveux gras

2.0/5

It don't not work

I was hoping this would work on my hair but it does not. I have course straight Asian hair and this product was weak. It said one or two pumps but I used 10 pumps and does very little in my hair. Once my hair dries, it was OK. Nothing special. The oil was very runny and not thick.
    I received this product for free for my review.