4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

April 10, 2018

Perfect for wash and wear styles!

Of the whole 'Hope and Repair' line, this product is my favourite!

I have coloured and bleached hair and I'm a slave to my blowdryer and straightener, needless to say my hair needs some massive TLC!

Not only does it do the job but the oil leaves my hair conditioned and smooth and not at all greasy. It is now my new go to for a wash and wear style. Bye bye frizz!

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Love Beauty and Planet in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

A light, moisturizing oil

I was very excited to be chosen to review this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor and Love Beauty Planet in exchange for my honest review. The company states that this product contains deeply nourishing hair oils designed to help replenish and revitalize your locks. As someone whose hair is extremely dry and frizzy in the winter, I truly appreciated how this product added moisture without weighing it down or feeling greasy. I have even used some of it on dry flaky skin patches due to the moisturizing capabilities and light, fresh smell.

An incredible hair oil!

I received this product to test through ChickAdvisor's product review club and was pleasantly surprised. I usually don't use hair oil as my hair is already oily, but this was great on the ends. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling nourished and amazing. I'm very impressed with the product as a whole and will purchase it again!

April 10, 2018

Healthier looking hair without the oiliness.

I apply the 3 in 1 benefit oil to my ends before blow drying and styling my hair. The consistency is a lot runnier than oils I'm used to using, but I find it distributes better because of it. My ends look more 'sealed' without feeling heavy or looking greasy.

I will continue to use this oil to add life and shine to my colour-treated hair.

April 10, 2018

I received this product through Chick Advisor's Review Club and I'm totally in love! Not only does it appeal to my ethical sensibilities (free of harsh chemicals, recycled bottle, cruelty free) but it has an incredible fragrance and the product really works. I have curly hair. I've dyed it back to my original colour but two years ago I bleached it, which I'm still growing out. After shampoo & conditioner, this is the ONLY product I've been using out of the shower. It's important to follow the instructions. The first time I put too much product near my roots and it made it really oily. But the following times I used the product I made sure to put it through the ends of my hair and it worked beautifully. I love the scent! And it makes my hair curl beautifully without any additional product and it really helps tame frizz too. I will definitely buy again!

Not actually cruelty free

I didn't notice much of a difference from using this hair oil compared to the hair oils I usually use. I found it interesting as well that it recommends to only use on damp/wet hair. I normally like to use oils on dry hair, and I tried it dry to see what would happen and it made my hair extra shiny. Not for people who have oily scalp/hair. The price point is good, and I can find it at any Walmart. I love that the product has mostly natural ingredients.

However, even though the product itself claims to be vegan/cruelty free, the parent company is Unilever. If you aren't aware, Unilever is NOT a cruelty free/vegan company. I will not be buying this product again UNLESS Unilever changes their ways.

I received this product for free to test and review.

light oil

I find that the oil unlike the rest of the line (shampoo, conditioner, body wash) doesn't have a strong smell! It is very faint and almost undetectable. I used one pump on my wet hair, avoiding roots as instructed. It makes my hair shiny and smooth. They recommended 2 pumps but it seemed like too much on my medium length hair. The oil is very light weight and and feels like a dry oil so it did not weight my hair down.

I received this complimentary from Chickadvisor for reviewing purposes.

Good product!

I try using the 3 in 1 benefit oil in wet hair, as indicate the product. Seems my hair is curly and dry I felt that it helps a lil bit maybe if using this more often I would see a better results.

Hair repair oil!

I got to try LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club. I use one pump on damp hair after showering to tame my frizzy hair. My hair felt really soft after using this oil. It did not have a strong smell. I would recommend this to my friends and family members.

Yummy smelling hair oil

I love how easy this oil was to apply to my hair, with easy to follow instructions. I also used it on my children, to add a little scent to their hair. They thought it was fun being just like mommy!
    I was happy to see that it didn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or have a grease-like shine to it either.
    I used this every few days, after getting out of the shower and I haven’t noticed any buildup.