4.1/5
Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil Reviews
#1 in Hair Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash

2.7/5

Couldn't Find the Balance

To be fair, I am not much of a hair oil person. I received this for free for the purposes of testing and review. Too little of the product and I didn't really see much of a difference. Too much made my hair look oily/greasy which was not a good look. I wish this came in a spray format so it was easier to disperse evenly! It smelled good though!

Great oil

This oil smells great and does the job well. I used to have the Morrocan Oil but this is cheaper and does the job too. Would recommend to anyone who wants to smell good and have a cheap oil

Super bien

JAi vraiment eu la chance d’observer qu’il répare mes cheveux qui sont excrément briser en raison des teintures. Ils sont rarent les shampoings de pharmacie qui fonctionne réellement. Je vous le recommande fortement

A lightweight hair oil!

I love this oil! It's not too heavy so it doesn't make my hair greasier faster than usual and it provides such nice nourishment to my strands! It makes them look so shiny and healthy! Plus it smells AMAZING!

Great Product

This hair oil is amazing! It makes my hair smell and feel great, and it gives my curls an extra umph! I can definitely tell that it is helping to repair my frizz as well! I will definitely be buying it again, and for sure recommending it to friends and family!

Soooo silky!

The 3 in 1 benefit oil works wonders! I have frizzy hair that gets oily at the roots easily because I’m so active. Most oils are too oily for my hair. I just use one pump of this oil. Work it from ends up, and blow dry. It leaves my hair so silky and smooth. It smells SO good. And I love the packaging! I will definitely be purchasing this again!

Huile efficace

J'applique l'huile dans mes cheveux en sortant de la douche après avoir utilisé le shampoing et le savon de la même marque pour obtenir plus d'effet. Je trouve que mes cheveux sont plus beaux et sembles moins abimés.

Nahh

I got to try this oil free from chick advisor. The first time I used it I did two squirts in my hand rubbed them together and ran it thru my hair then blow dried. My hair was so greasy. The second time using it I used only one squirt did the same and my hair still came out greasy.

Too heavy

I got LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR 3 IN 1 BENEFIT OIL to try for free. I'm disappointed because this leave in oil was too heavy for my thin hair. But this treatment might work for others. It smelled good though.

Nice and Light

I received Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair 3 in 1 Benefit Oil in exchange for my honest opinion.
    You only need a little bit of the oil - it goes a long way! It did not leave my hands or hair greasy. Gave my hair a great shine.
    I used the oil as a heat protectant before using my straightener, as a hair smoother to keep my frizz and flyaways in check. As well as the last finishing touch after styling to add that sexy shine. The price point is fantastic considering how long the bottle will last you. It has a nice flowery scent that lasted all day.