Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Conditioner, Hair Oil, and Body Wash.

April 15, 2018

Lovely subtle scent and gentle cleansing

I was given the chance to try out these products by ChickAdvisor.
    First think I noticed was the simple but beautiful packaging, the bottles are unfussy, with lovely labels. I usually hate coconut as it tends to smell fake and strong; this was soft and realistic.

I liked the shampoo, and found it effective. I wasn't able to use it long enough to notice any 'repair' effects, but it does leave it very clean and gets out any residue.

April 12, 2018

Tropical vacay in the shower!

I got to try LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR SHAMPOO through the Product Review Club #gotitfree. I am a big fan of anything coconut and this shampoo smells like a tropical vacation while you shower. I like how it doesn't contain any bad ingredients and how the bottles are made from recycled materials. My hair felt hydrated and soft after using this shampoo along with the conditioner. I would recommend it!

April 12, 2018

Works great with damaged hair !

Love the shampoo. Works really well with the conditioner together. I love the smell and the way it makes me hair feel afterwards, after years of dying and straigting my hair it isn’t the easiest to deal with but this stuff works great ! I love it.

April 12, 2018

Good for your hair and the planet!

I am always up to try a new shampoo, especially when it's Free of bad ingredients and good for the planet. Plus the scent was an added bonus.

I have colour treated and heat damaged hair and I need a shampoo that will hydrate, clean and soften without washing out my colour. This shampoo smells amazing and hydrated my fried ends.

The only draw back I noticed was that my hair got greasy faster than usual after using it which is a deal breaker for me. It might be great for people that don't have over oily scalps!

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Love Beauty and Planet in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Smells Amazing

This product smells amazing! it made my hair less frizzy fly away. The bottoms of my hair are super damaged from dying and this shampoo helps smooth out the bottom for a better finish when styling. The only downside would be if you are sensitive to smell because it does have a powerful floral scent

Saskatchewan, Canada

Good But Not As Foaming As I Like

I was excited to try this new line of products and even more so when I read which scent I would receive. LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR SHAMPOO smells like summer and would be a delicious scent to use in the winter (when you're wishing for summer) as well as in summer.
    Using the LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR SHAMPOO I was hopeful. The texture was really good - thick enough to be able to handle but not too thick that it was difficult to use. The foaming, however, left something to be desired. I am someone who likes quite a bit of bubbles (it makes me feel cleaner, even though scientifically this isn't true). Typically more natural products like LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR SHAMPOO don't have as much foam but I was still hopeful.
    This brings me to the next part, second good thing to the delightful scent is the fact that LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT OIL & YLANG YLANG HOPE AND REPAIR SHAMPOO is a more natural product than your average brand. They also try to be environmentally friendly. Do be aware, however, that until most natural products it does contain SLS's.
    All in all, I would recommend this shampoo for those who are looking for a more natural option than your average shampoo but not quite as committed to ditching their familiar products for the most natural brands.

I received this product complementary for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

April 11, 2018

Rich luxurious lather and beautiful scent

When I use this shampoo I literally lather it in forever and dont want to stop because it feels so nice and rich. It lathers up alot and feels so soft on your scalp. The scent is so amazing and very relaxing. It leaves your hair with the most wonderful scent afterwards too, soft but lingering. Not a strong artificial fragrance at all yet it lingers throughout the day and is absolutely lovely! Most shampoos feel so horrible while your working it in your hair, like they're stripping your hair, you know that feeling like your hair feels so raw through the lather as you're fingers are working it in. This did the opposite, it felt luxurious, soft and nourishing! And yes it also left my hair CLEAN! The quality of the ingredients in this shampoo are amazing. The coconut oil is Virgin and Ylang Ylang also is known to improve blood flow which can benefit hair by stimulating and promoting hair growth through the scalp. Love Love Love it! One of the best shampoos I have ever tried and will be switching to this for sure.

April 11, 2018

Leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean

I was one of the lucky women who received the Love Beauty & Planet - Coconut Oil & Ylang Ylang Hope and Repair Shampoo as part of the Product Review Club. One of the first things I've noticed about this product was the scent, the aromas of coconut takes me to a tropical paradise, thankfully it was not too overpowering and the scent lasted in my hair for hours. Shampooing, always the first step in cleansing and hydrating your hair. This shampoo had a great lather and really washed away the dirt and oils you are left with every wash. Once dry and styled my hair felt great, I can run my fingers through my hair without feeling any left over residue.
    I received this item for free, complimentary for a product review. Each review I do is based on my own personal experiences.

April 11, 2018

Nice but weighs down my fine hair

A nice smell and texture, cute packaging! It was okay, a nice shampoo but I found that when I shampooed my hair twice, like lather rinse, repeat it made my hair greasy after a day and weighed it down so my hair was not very fresh.

April 11, 2018

Great shampoo that smells great too

Shampoo is lovely; smells and feels really nice. I love it is earth-friendly and environmentally aware. I did notice it doesn't lather as easily or as much as my less earth-friendly products, and I assume that is the reason. Even still, really nice and do like it.