Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo Reviews
#19 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Conditioner and Body Wash.

April 09, 2018

Really like this shampoo.

I received a bottle of this shampoo for review from ChickAdvisor. It smells great, lathers easily and the packaging is adorable! You don't need much to get the job done so it will probably last a while as well!

April 08, 2018

Volume et spa à la maison

J'adore l'odeur de ce shampoing, on se croirait dans un spa sur le bord de la mer. Mes cheveux sont normalement plat et sans intérêt mais là ils sont soyeux, lisse et plein de volume. Whoohoo!

Soft and bouncy!

Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Shampoo is a great-smelling shampoo made with organic coconut water.

According to the package's description, this shampoo lightly moisturizes and leaves tresses volumized and bountiful, with an energizing burst of delicate Mimosa flower scent.

I've been using this shampoo for a couple weeks and confirm it smells greats! I have found it cleans my hair well without over-drying.

It comes in a generous 400ml bottle with a large snap lid that allows you to store the bottle upside for easy-dispensing.

The packaging is super cute and I love that this company uses ethically sourced organic ingredients, recyclable packaging, no dyes or parabens and doesn't test on animals.

Paired with the conditioner, it left my hair shiny and bouncy. I would definitely purchase again.

Read more: http://reviewswhatsnew.blogspot.ca/2018/04/love-beauty-planet-coconut-water-mimosa.html

I received this product for free from Love and Beauty in exchange for my honest review.

April 08, 2018

Des cheveux propre et volumineux !

J'ai adoré laver mes cheveux avec le shampoint Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty ! Il mousse vraiment bien et l'odeur est divine ! J'ai effectivement remarquer que mes cheveux étaient vraiment plus volumineux qu'avec mon shampoing habituel !

Great product, heavenly scent

I really liked this shampoo, it lathers well considering the natural ingredients and cleanses the hair well. I noticed that my hair was literally ‘squeaky clean’. The scent of this shampoo is devine and lingers beautifully on the hair.

Cleans Well

I have been trialing this shampoo for a bit over a week and so far I'm impressed! The quality of ingredients is good and the packaging is so cute. The shampoo cleans my hair well without overdrying it. Paired with the conditioner, my hair is left shiny and bouncy.

*I received this complimentary for testing and review purposes.

April 07, 2018

I was immediately drawn into the scent but was hooked with the product info! This product has no animal testing, 100% vegan, organic, ethically sourced ingredients, recyclable packaging, no dyes or parabens! Wow!
    It was a very thick shampoo, so I did not need a lot to get a great lather! It cleaned my hair great and left a refreshing scent! It did not weigh down my fine hair (which many hair products do!) My hair was noticeably cleaner without any residue!
    I would definitely recommend this! My hubby also loved it!
    #gotitfree but my opinion is my own!

April 07, 2018

Perfect for my fine hair!

I received the Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo free to try from ChickaAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

I loved this shampoo! When you first open the bottle and start massaging the product into your scalp, you smell the coconut. Then as you lather you start smelling the mimosa flower which is a lovely floral, not overpowering at all. It is a very refreshing and energizing scent. This product comes out thick and gel-like, so you won't lose any before getting it all on your head!

I have very fine, very long, and very tangly hair. Results for me are very easy to see right away. When I used this shampoo in combination with the matching conditioner, my hair was SO soft - more so than after using other products - and so much easier to comb through! I honestly couldn't believe the lack of tangles I normally deal with. For me that is a massive bonus because it saves me a lot of time (my hair is down to my butt).

This shampoo is 100% vegan and uses no animal testing and ethically-sourced fragrances. No parabens, no dyes, no silicones, recyclable packaging, and safe for coloured hair. Can't go wrong!

I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have long hair that gets tangled after washing it. I will definitely be purchasing myself again!

April 07, 2018

Clean, volume & strength. I love my new shampoo!

I am so happy I received this complimentary through chick advisor! I absolutely love this shampoo and don't need to buy another brand again! I know bold statement, but my hair stayed cleaner longer than it usually does with other brands.

I have fine, straight, uncoloured hair, which I rarely style. I am constantly looking for a shampoo and conditioner which will leave it clean, healthy, shiny, and add some volume. So, of course I was instantly happy to read that this shampoo is made without parabens, dyes, or silicone. None of these chemical ingredients too often found in regular drugstore shampoos help maintain a healthy mane anyways.

Beauty & Planet prove that it is possible to care about the planet by using recycled bottles and naturally and ethically sourced ingredients (which by the way smell amazing! Tropical paradise in a bottle). But caring for the planet doesn't mean compromising on beauty, in fact this clean shampoo kept my hair cleaner longer than any other shampoo I've tried. 4 days after my last shampoo and it still didn't feel greasy or oily. Instead my hair continued to maintain the volume and bounce promised on the label.

I can't get enough of this product! I know it's a bit more than the mainstream drugstore shampoos, but it's worth every bit more. It's a great shampoo and brand, and I will definitely be repurchasing!!

Awesome shampoo!!

I really, really, really love this shampoo so far!! It leaves my hair light, soft and smelling awesome! I will definitely buy that one again!
    #gotitfree