Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo Reviews
#19 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Conditioner and Body Wash.

Super shampoing !

J'ai particulièrement apprécié ce shampoing ! L'odeur est divine et il rend mes cheveux vraiment soyeux tout en leur procurant du volume ! Je le recommande sans hésiter !

Smells great, great texture

I've been using it a few times a week every time I needed to wash my hair.
    Smells great, the texture is right but I don't think it's effective enough. My hair was still a little bit dry after using it so maybe I would of needed a more conditioning product.

J'ai utilisé ce produit seulement chaque fois que je vais besoin de me laver les cheveux depuis que je l'ai reçu.
    Il sent super bon une bonne texture par contre j'ai trouvé que mes cheveux étaient assez secs. Je pense peut-être qu'il m'aurait fallu une autre gamme un peu plus hydratante.

Un bon shampooing bio

J'ai reçu gratuitement le shampooing Love, Beauty & Planet par ChickAdvisor ainsi que le restant de la gamme volumisante à l'eau de coco et à la fleur de mimosa.
    Mon premier commentaire va à l'odeur magnifique du produit, légèrement florale aux accent tropicaux, mais pas trop parfumée, juste assez délicate.
    Ensuite, le produit me plait assez, il lave bien les cheveux sans laisser de résidus, par contre il ne tient pas ses promesses de volume.
    Finalement un bon produit et general qui gagne beaucoup de points pour son respect de l'environnement!

April 17, 2018

Heavenly delicate scent and leaves hair feeling fresh

I cannot stop raving to my friends about this new line of products! I luckily got it for free from Chickadvisor for review, and am so glad I did. The scent is absolutely heavenly and actually makes me really look forward to showering. It does a great job of cleansing my hair and leaving it feeling light and bouncy. On top of that - I love the earth friendliness of the products and packaging. I’ll definitely be buying this again!

April 16, 2018

LOVE this brand

Loving this brand! I received this product for free in exchange for my review. It works great. Left my fine hair bouncy and volumized. It also smells great. I love that it isn't filled with yucky unnessecary extras and I love the recycled bottles. I will totally try more from this brand too!

Love it!

My hair is very fine and I struggle with getting enough volume. My go-to is typically to add volume boosting products after I shower. I was very pleased with the results of this shampoo when used in conjunction with the same conditioner.

The shampoo has a clear, almost gel like consistency. It has a unique exotic scent which is difficult to describe (kind of floral). I used this shampoo before using the LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET COCONUT WATER & MIMOSA FLOWER VOLUME AND BOUNTY conditioner. I was pleased to find that I did not need to use a lot of shampoo. It lathered up really nicely and was easy to work through my hair.

It rinsed out cleanly without leaving a residue or heavy feel to my hair. It did leave a lasting scent, which was fine by me.

As for volume, this shampoo and conditioner system worked amazingly well. After my showers, I purposely did not apply any volume boosters and found that none were needed. My normally fine hair had a good amount of volume to it, which LASTED until my next shower (2 days). I am very happy with the effectiveness and results of this shampoo, and the conditioner.

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes.

Not too bad

I got this product for free through the product review club. If you like floral scents, you will likely enjoy the smell. I am not a huge fan of floral scents, so for that reason, I likely wouldn't buy this particular one. That aside, I did find that it added volume to my hair. I did not find that it was particularly moisturizing though, which my hair also currently needs.

Intoxicating scent

The product has a subtle and lovely aroma (like it's counterparts do). You don't need to use too much, to get a nice full lather. It left my hair feeling clean, lightweight, and smelling lovely. Typically my hair begins to look greasy by the end of the day or the next morning at latest - but while using this, it still looks clean and fresh until the following afternoon. Pair that with it being cruelty free and free of parabens and silicon, and it is an amazing product. I saw it at Walmart, and the price wasn't horrible either for it (when you compare with salon products); but compared with cheaper, non-cruelty free products, it is about double the price.

April 12, 2018

Volume galore in a clarifying shampoo

I received Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Water & Mimosa Flower Volume and Bounty Shampoo from ChickAdvisor to try it for free. If I'm honest, I had my doubts. However, after using it for a couple of weeks, I can definitely say that I love it! It smells great - not too floral - and leaves my hair clean and soft. I will say that the shampoo alone seems to be a clarifying formula. I would not be able to wash and go. Conditioner is a must. Of note, I'm elated that the product is cruelty-free. A lovely change from a Unilever product.

April 12, 2018

Naturally soft hair

I was sent this product as a free sample in exchange for an honest review! My first impression was that I wasn't a huge fan of the smell, but over the past few weeks it's grown on me. It smells tropical and with the nicer weather finally hitting it makes me want to plan a vacation. It's not a strong smell and does not stay in your hair. It's not a huge deal, but as someone that works in a scent sensitive, this is something I have to think about. It doesn't lather like a traditional shampoo, but it lathers a whole lot better than other natural shampoos i've tried. I have been using a little more than average, but my hair is quite long. I've been using it along with it's matching conditioner and have noticed a HUGE difference in my hair. It's very soft and any "fly aways" have been tamed. I haven't noticed a lot of "volume" but my hair is fine and straight, so I don't really know how any product would build volume without making it feel like there is something in it. I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking to build volume, but it has definitely impressed me as a natural, cruelty free product. I'll be recommending this to anyone looking for a natural shampoo.