Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 18, 2018

Pour des cheveux bien hydrater

J’ai reçu ce produit de la part de Chickadvisor et ce revitalisant hydratant rend mes cheveux doux, hydrater et brillant. mes cheveux semble plus en santé depuis que j’ai commander à utiliser cette gamme. Il faut aimer l’odeur de rose, mais l’odeur est assez subtile dans le revitalisant. Celui-ci je le rachète sans hésiter comme revitalisant de tout les jours.

Très bon revitalisant

Un revitalisant entièrement naturel et efficace. Sa texture est moins visqueuse que le autre revitalisant que j'ai essayé. Son odeur est douce malgré que je ne sois pas une fan du coconut. J'ai les cheveux très fin, ça me prend un produit qui démêle vraiment bien et ce produit de LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET (beurre de murumuru & rose) le fait très bien.

Great Conditioner!

My hair is impossible and it's hard to find a conditioner that actually detangles my hair without adding more products. This one surprised me! I had no problems combing my hair after. A+!

OMG Soft!!!

Until now I thought all conditioners were pretty much the same. Boy was I wrong!!
    This conditioner left my hair softer then I have ever felt it and better smelling then it has ever smelt.

April 16, 2018

Love Beauty & Planet - LOVE!

I recently received the Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner by Love Beauty & Planet for free in exchange for my honest feedback from Chick Advisor. The first thing I noticed is that the bottles are made of 100% recycled materials, so awesome! For those that care about the planet, this is important. I also think it's great that they source their ingredients sustainably and have even formulated their conditioners to be "fast rinsing". I did notice that the product was a bit more watery than a typical conditioner but my hair still felt properly conditioned and I did notice that my thick hair rinsed quicker than usual. I left the best for last - the scent! Oh my. If you are a fan of rose scented hair products, you will fall head over heels in love with this stuff. It's a beautiful scent that makes me feel pampered all day. The scent lingers in the hair and you smell amazing with each head shake throughout the day. I will definitely recommend this conditioner, along with other products in the line & Love Beauty & Planet will be a regular product in my shower from now on. Thanks!

3.2/5

April 16, 2018

Nice smelling

Thank you chickadvisor for giving me the chance to review this free. Nice scent. didn't feel heavy in my hair, not sure if it helped any, or if my hair is too far beyond help right now. My daughter likes it though, and it seems to work okay in her hair.

3.2/5

April 15, 2018

Smells beautiful but a bit too heavy

It could just be my hair is a bit on the thin and damaged side, but I found this conditioner a bit too greasy. Perhaps, I’d advise to just use left than half of a regular conditioner though? I normally use salon brands and find about the size of a quarter is just what my dry and damaged hair needs! With this one, the drop was more about the size of a nickel but a day later, I still felt it was quite greasy for this short of a time.

The smell of this product is wonderful though and unlike the accompanying shampoo, has more of a fruity banana scent rather than the overpowering floral fragrance.

The texture is also nice and soft and goes on pretty smoothly; the first day as application, my hair didn’t feel too bad either but throughout the day, I did find my hair starting to feel heavier and heavier, which I’ve noticed my hair does with certain conditioners!

I received this product free to try and wanted to love it, and although I love the beautiful packaging, scent, and feel of this product, it just didn’t seem to agree with my hair.

April 12, 2018

So glad I discovered this brand!

This conditioner was surprisingly lightweight yet still hydrating which is exactly what I look for in a conditioner. You did not have to leave it in for too long and it washes out very easily and quickly! My hair is coloured so it helped preserve the colour. My hair did not look dry, I didn't style it much after showering but it looked healthy and conditioned! Left my hair smelling good. I love that this is eco friendly as well. #gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

April 11, 2018

Wow!

Le revitalisant BLOOMING COLOUR de LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET au BEURRE DE MURUMURU & ROSE est fantatisque! En plus d'avoir une odeur envoutante, son efficacité est incroyable. Il rend les cheveux si doux au toucher qu'on aurait peine à croire les avoir déjà teint un jour. Je le recommande!!

April 11, 2018

Works great without silicone

Sometimes finding a natural conditioner that's actually good is really a hard thing. I find that often they leave my hair not feeling as smooth as I'd like and that's because of the lack of silicone. Does conditioner not only of my hair feeling pretty soft and fluffy and that's because it didn't have any silicones in it.
    My first time using it didn't end up feeling too great but the second third fourth and fifth felt amazing I think it just took a little didn't used to.
    I really like this is a natural Brands low carbon footprint and is available in my drug store. Also really big plus is that it is good for my color treated hair

I got this product from chick advisor for review from their product review Club