Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 09, 2018

Great clean but way too perfumey!

I received this product as a gift to try from ChickAdvisor and although I was very impressed by how squeaky clean my hair felt immediately after rinsing the shampoo out, I was not a fan of the smell. While the company is definitely going for a floral scent, the fragrance reminded me way too much of a perfume counter; it was quite strong and I wasn’t exactly sure what I was smelling!

On a positive note, a little bit goes a long way! This shampoo provides an excellent lather and is incredibly easy to distribute easily throughout even the thickest hair; while my hair is more on the thin side (bleached blond), my mom has roots and a very full head of hair, and she noticed the same ease of application as I did.

Even in a shower where I hadn’t shampooed my hair in a few days, only one dose of this product was necessary to give me the same clean as on a day where I shampooed my hair the morning before.

Overall, it’s a very effective product but I probably wouldn’t use it again based on the smell. For someone with a less sensitive nose or a fan of heavy floral, perfume fragrances though, perhaps you’ll actually enjoy this one.

On another note, I was surprised that the conditioner, body wash, and treatment packs actually smelled amazing! So, don’t bypass this line bases on the shampoo. It is still definitely worth checking out!

April 09, 2018

Smells wonderful!

I like this shampoo. It has a great scent. It lathers and rinses well. I don’t think I’ve used it long enough to notice a colour fade, but it seems alright so far. A mid-price point product at Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart etc.

I tried this courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

Love This!

I received this shampoo as part of a chick advisor campaign. I've used the shampoo for a week now and absolutely LOVE IT! The scent is powerful enough to be noticeable, but not over bearing. It leaves my hair silky smooth, and totally style-able. Can't wait to try the rest of this line!

Amazing

Lathered and cleaned my hair like any other shampoo, except the scent was just so lovely that it felt like I was just leaving a high-end hair salon! I love the rosy scent! I noticed that it did not strip the colour as fast as other shampoos. Sometimes I can see when I'm rinsing if there's some colour that was getting striped. Nothing on this one! It's awesome! I think it's quite affordable for a product that feels like it's higher end.

Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @BeautyandPlanet!

@LoveBeautyAndPlanet #tryLoveBeautyPlanet #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree

My New Go-To Product!

I heard about this brand and I was about to purchase it when #igotitfree. I honestly love this brand so, so much. The scent is a little strong, but once its in the hair, its not bad at all.
    I love how easy it is to rinse out and clean it makes my hair feel. Since this specific product is meant to be used for hair that is coloured, I have noticed that it has kept my hair looking vibrant and shiny. I have no concerns with it washing the colour out.
    Love this brand so much and I will continue to buy from them.

Lovely Soft Hair

I received this "Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo" to test, and initially when i opened the bottle, i was thrown off by the strong roes scent. The shampoo lathers up really well and spreads through my hair nicely, and rinses out very easily. I am not a huge fun of rose scented items, and although strong, it has pleasantly grown on me, as it does leave my hair nicely scented for a couple days after using. I find that i have to shake the bottle, as it seems to be a bit clumpy but does not affect the way it works. My hair is so soft and smooth after using this shampoo.
    I received this item for free to test for my honest review.

Mmmm mmm perfection!

Amazing line of products, I had the pleasure of trying the whole line and I swear I talk about these products all the time now. The smell, the quality, the mission from the company, is amazing. You won't be disappointed if you try I promise! #gotitfree

April 07, 2018

Hair feels clean but soft.

I receive this free part of the chick advisor review club.
    I absolutely love the smell. Perfect for spring.
    My hair feels clean but still really soft. I enjoy the system.
    The packaging is nice and I like the ingredients/back is easy to read.

Shiny Hair & Great Smell

I was lucky enough to receive the Love Beauty & Planet Shampoo from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club, but I will most definitely purchase again. It left my hair soft and shiny. The smell is also great! My friend could not stop smelling my head! haha. I love a natural sulfate free shampoo and I think this is my new favourite!

April 06, 2018

Lovin' its smell of roses

This rose scented shampoo is infused with coconut oil - making it so moisturizing and cleansing at the same time. After using the shampoo, my hair feels fresh and and beautiful like a rose garden! The product is specially formulated to maintain vibrancy for colour-treated hair. This product was sent to me for free by ChickAdvisor but all opinions are my own.