Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 30, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This product smells nice and I am looking forward to trying other scents. I like that this product has interest and wants to take care of our planet. Contains no dyes, not tested on animals (fantastic), natural and organic and so many other things listed.

April 29, 2019

AMAZING AND GOOD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

This stuff is great! Awesomely cute packaging with the lovely flowers, with a beautiful smell and story to match! Totally cruelty free and a super product for damaged hair! I would say give this a try, but I know you're already on your way to the store!

April 26, 2019

Great for colour treated hair!

I have highlighted blonde hair and have bounced around with different shampoos and conditioners specifically for colour treated hair. From the very first time I tried this Shampoo (and matching conditioner) I was hooked.
    The lather feels great, and the conditioner does not require much to spread through my shoulder length hair.
    The smell is fantastic!
    The price ranges from $6.99 on sale up to $12.99 regular price (personally I would not spend $12.99).
    I actually went for a trim to my hair salon and my hair dresser asked if I had my highlights freshened while she was on vacation!

April 19, 2019

Amazing Smell!

The best thing about this product is the smell! It was absolutely amazing and long lasting. It left my hair with shine as well. I would absolutely recommend this to someone!

April 15, 2019

Smells so good

Got this shampoo as a gift and I’ve been loving it! When I got it I had never heard of the brand and to be honest was a bit skeptic but it’s a great shampoo that leaves my hair smelling delicious and my scalp feeling like it can breathe. Also love how all the products are natural and organic.

LOVE IT!

Received a sample of this product recently and was very impressed. While rose would not be my first choice in a scent, I am so glad I got this. Like the shampoo, this product has a great effect on my hair and it is something I will buy in the future. A must try.

April 14, 2019

Love Love Love This Shampoo!

Received a sample of this product recently and was very impressed. While rose would not be my first choice in a scent, I am so glad I got this. The smell is incredible and it leaves my hair so soft. Will definitely try again.

1.8/5

April 14, 2019

Somewhat like it but mostly dont

I recieved a sample of the shampoo and conditioner to try for free from another sample site.

Pros:
    Organic coconut oil
    Natural Murumuru butter
    No silicones
    No parabens
    No dyes
    Made my hair very soft

Cons:
    Dried out my curls a bit
    Can't find it in my town in anything bigger than a sample size
    Scent was way too much for me personally
    Claims to be for making coloured hair vibrant but my hair looks no different.

April 11, 2019

I love that its all natural

I received this Sample in the mail for shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell and it made my hair soft and shiney with no frizz. I think after using the sample I will be buying more or even try a different scent . I love the way my hair felt after only one use.

April 08, 2019

Smells amazing

This is the first shampoo that I have ever found that actually smells like real fresh cut roses and the smell lingers wonderfully after you shower. It does an excellent job washing my dry bleached hair and it goes great with the conditioner I definitely recommend this line and I am going to be buying more because it smells so amazing