Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 29, 2019

Love this product, smells amazing

Love all love beauty and planet products! They smell amazing and leave your body and hair feeling amazing and the price is great too. My daughters have decided this is their new favorite brand as well

March 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I loved this shampoo!!

This shampoo smells amazing, it leaves my hair so soft, silky and shiny. I do find if you have long, thick hair you do need to use a lot of it to get a nice lather.

March 23, 2019

Amazing shampoo!

I was looking for a shampoo that would make my hair soft . I read some reviews and decided to try the love , beauty and planet coconut shampoo . I love how soft my hair felt after each use . I also love how subtle the smell is . The only con is that it is a bit pricier but it is a good shampoo .

March 22, 2019

Buy this shampoo, seriously!

I recieved a small sachet of this shampoo and conditioner. I used it up so quickly, and fell in LOVE with the smell. Seriously, it has the best smell of any product.ever. I went out immediately and bought this shampoo. No regrets. I get compliments on how good my hair smells. Come on

March 22, 2019

amazing product

I received a sample in the mail of this amazing product smells so great it's very effective make a lot of lather my hair feels so clean and refreshed leaving a great scent behind that lasts all day long

2.7/5

March 21, 2019

Not for me

I have straight hair and after using this my hair felt dryer than my normal shampoo and conditioner (herbal essence or dove).
    Furthermore the scent was not for me.

March 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Fabulous product that vegan.

I recently received the Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo&Cond;by Love Beauty & Planet for free from Chick Advisory in exchange for my honest feedback . I absolutely loved the scent of this shampoo and conditioner. First of all, this shampoo smells so amazingly good! Second, it does what it promises: keeps your color-treated hair vibrant. This love, beauty & planet conditioner feels great in my hair. It leaves it feeling soft and isn’t weighed down, and the scent is really nice.

March 20, 2019

Quelle shampooing!

Ce shampoing est tellement efficace ,mes cheveux on des problème quand vient le changement de saison (gras, pellicules..)mais ce shampoing à fait des miracles pour mes cheveux ,je vous recommande celui a la lavande quel odeur agréable ,il laisse un doux parfum dans mes cheveux .

March 20, 2019

Perfect for oily hair

My hair is greasy and oily so Basically I wash it everyday! When I bought this shampoo and tried it for a couple times it started decreasing the oiliness! it has Amazing smell! Adore it. .

March 19, 2019

Love the smell

I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. It is safe for colour-treated hair, which is a plus. Even though you could buy this at a grocery or pharmacy store, it is more pricey than other hair products. However, the brand uses ingredients that are sustainably sourced. It is also sulfate free and cruelty free.