Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#8 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 24, 2019

Oh My Gosh the smell!!<3

I look be how it did strip out to much if the red color in my hair as well as the smell is amazing. I do however like the way my hair feels with this particular shampoo and conditioner.

July 24, 2019

Great product

I've use this brand for the first time. It worked perfectly and results can be seen. My hair smell amazing and feels great and alive. Definitely recommend using this.

July 19, 2019

Une belle découverte

J'ai essayé récemment ce shampooing et j'ai été agréablement satisfaite. Il a nettoyé mes cheveux efficacement et l'odeur est très agréable. Je le recommande.

July 07, 2019

Shampoo I Feel Good About

I received in the mail free samples of Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose #bloomingcolor Shampoo & Conditioner. This is such a nice shampoo because it made especially for color treated hair. I have been coloring my hair for many years. I found this shampoo helped make my hair look more healthy, shiny and soft. It did add more moisture so my hair did not look as brittle and dry.
    I was also happy that it is organic, vegan and not tested on animals. It is natural, no silicone, no dyes and no parabens. So I feel like I am using a shampoo that is so good for my hair. I really love this shampoo. I would recommend and definitely buy.

July 05, 2019

Bien au debut et gras à la fin

Je n’ai pas terminer ce revitalisant.
    Mais au début il était bon mais vers la fin et même en milieu d’utilisation.
    Je me suis rendu compte qu’il rendait mes cheveux gras assez rapidement.
    Je pense que la noix de coco c’est pas fait pour mes cheveux.
    J’avais bien aimer le shampoing et le gel douche mais pas le revitalisant.
    Je pourrais essayer d’autre de la même gamme.

July 05, 2019

Beau packaging et doux pour les cheveux

J ai beaucoup aimé tester cette gamme de produit!
    le shampoing est doux pour les cheveux et pas besoin de mettre beaucoup de produit.
    J aime aussi que le produit soit fait avec des produit plus naturels.
    Je recommande egalement le masque :)

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I LOVE this brand

I love this brand with all my heart. Their hair products smell GREAT and they leave my hair feeling so soft, even my boyfriend noticed! I have wavy hair and I'm always looking for products that enhance my waves/curls and this really did the trick!

July 03, 2019

Worth every penny!

I was so loyal to my previous brand until I signed up to receive a sample of Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour. I used to have to wash my hair daily to have that "clean" feel. That all changed when I started using Love Beauty & Planet! Now I only have to wash my hair every two or three days and my hair feels clean and smells AMAZING. If you are sensitive to scents then the shampoo & conditioner you might want to try a small amount first as the scent is strong. I have highly recommended Love Beauty & Planet to everyone and now some friends & family are using it! It is a great value for the price, salon quality for a fraction of the price!

June 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

love love love

Honestly cannot stop smelling my hair. I'm not usually a floral kind of gal and stick with sweet fruity smelling hair products but this smells divine, makes your hair soft and has such great ingredients. I have very oily hair and this seems to balance it out. It's a bit pricey at 8.99$ per bottle and I have long thick hair so I go through it quickly but worth it in my opinion. Only wished they sold a larger bottle

2.7/5

June 13, 2019

Smell is awesome

I received my sample I tried it but I found it a bit less since my hair is super long I couldn't really get all my done with one wash so that a bummer but the smell was great and it seems it would be a good product for your hair but again I can't just tell with one try.