Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Daily Detox Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Shampoo and Conditioner

April 10, 2018

J'adore ce gel pour le corps. Il sent super bon. L'odeur reste sur la peau longtemps. Il ne laisse pas la peau sèche ou grasse. Le format est parfait!

April 10, 2018

I love the packaging. It was simple yet earthly! I also love the amount of product you get in each bottle. I appreciate The formula. It makes my body feels clean yet not dry. It also did not leave a film as body washes are no want to leave. The overall use of this product was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Fraîcheur et douceur

J'ai adoré le nettoyant pour le corps Love Beauty & Planet. L'odeur est hyper rafraîchissante et il laisse ma peau douce à tout coup. Je suis en amour! En plus d'être écologique, c'est un produit très efficace. Je le recommande!

April 10, 2018

I really liked using the Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver. The aroma that filled the shower was very refreshing and lovely. The clean scent of the tea tree oil invokes feelings of health and happiness. My skin felt soft and smooth after using the body wash. I have already been recommending it to friends. So happy to have received it from ChickAdvisor to review.

I love it !

I love this product from the very beginning. I tried it once and I was already looking in different shops to find it back, makingsure it was available. I love the smell, altough this one I didnt find yet, the feel and its even better with exfoliating gloves :)

Pas mauvais

J'aime les produits plus naturel donc j'étais enthousiaste d'essayer mais je suis un peu déçue. L'odeur de thé n'est pas super. J'aurai aimé que le produit mousse un peu plus. Il a par contre laissé ma peau douce et hydratée. Merci #chickadvisor de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit.

Highly Recommended!

This product is so lovely and has me super impressed. It has the quality and results of a high end product that you would purchase in a department store, however the price is stellar. It also has a very mild scent which I love and it is so refreshing. I highly recommend it!

April 09, 2018

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore!

Texture agréable, depuis que j'utilise le nettoyant pour le corps ma peau ne manque plus d'hydratation!!! Un produit que j'ai maintenant adopté!!! Odeur de spa!! wow

April 09, 2018

it's like stress be gone in a bottle

I love body wash!!! I find that soap is too dry and it doesn't leave my skin feeling too clean. this body wash had such a pleasant not overpowering scent to it. I like scented things. this lathered up well which I love and it smelt so good that it actually relaxed me. it was like the stress left my body.

love this body wash

I love this body wash. It smells great, it lathers nicely and get me feeling super clean. The packaging is super pretty and it is a great price as well.