Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Radical Refresher Shampoo Reviews
#20 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Tea Tree Oil & Vetiver Conditioner and Body Wash

March 26, 2018

Will buy again !

I tried to look for these products while I was shopping this week and to this day, I found every other scent except the Tea Tree range. The price for these products is between 8-10 $ each bottle. I tried this collection for a campaign and I have to admit it does not have the most feminine smell, compare to the others,but I didn’t mind AT ALL. I’ve been using tea tree oil for its various properties for a couple of years now and I’ve always had positive results with it. I must admit I had no idea what vetiver was though… I had to google it! But it made me discover a new essential oil! The shampoo scent is stronger as you foam it but throughout the day it’s a subtle scent that stays in your hair. Plus, my goal was for my hair to look healthy and it achieve that very well.

I absolutely love this shampoo! It foams a lot, so you don’t have to use a lot to wash your hair. Mine wasn’t feeling all the changes in my life lately and it honestly looked dead. Plus, I have really thin hair, so you can only imagined I didn’t had much going on for me! I’ve been using it for a few days now and I can really see a change. It gave a nice glow to my hair and it feels soft and healthy.

March 24, 2018

J'adore!

J'ai essayé ce produit gratuitement avec ChickAdvisor. J'adore ce shampoing dont la majorité des ingrédients sont à base de plante. Le shampoing dégage une odeur vivifiante qui rappelle les produits d'aromathérapie. Le shampoing mousse beaucoup donc on n'a pas besoin d'en mettre beaucoup. Avec le revitalisant, il laisse les cheveux super doux et en santé.

March 24, 2018

Very refreshing shampoo!

I found the shampoo very refreshing, leaving my scalp with a pleasantly cool sensation. I like that unlike some peppermint shampoos, it didn't leave an "after tingle".

March 23, 2018

Amazing!

This shampoo.. How do i even put it into words. The smell is amazing, my hair feels amazing. This is an amazing product that is also doing it's part to help out environment.

Not only is this product life changing for my hair, it is decreasing my carbon footprint.

I highly recommend this product and all that go with it and will be using them regularly from now on!

March 22, 2018

Merveilleuse odeur❤

J'ai adoré l'odeur. Une fragrance remplis de fraicheur! Ce produit est dans un contenant pratique et simple d'utilisation tout en étant stylé. Le shampooing mousse beaucoup ce que j'adore. Le seul point négatif que j'ai soulevé est que ce produit brule légerement les yeux. Après l'avoir utilisé j'ai une sensation de propreté, fraicheur et legerté. De plus lagréable odeur reste longtemps apres la douche. Je compte racheter ce produit sans hésitation. *J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor et Love Beauty & Planet*

March 22, 2018

Je recommande

Ce produit a vraiment une superbe odeur. J'adore et mes cheveux sont propres et doux. L'odeur reste aussi ce qui est agréable. Même mon fils a dit wow maman ça sent bon!

March 21, 2018

awesome shampoo! I recommend

I think the best out of the 3 products
    really left my hair feeling clean and refreshed
    I think it is good for most hair types especially those with a bit more
    of an oily scalp