• Love Child Organics

Love Child Organics Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 148 in Baby Food

June 21, 2017

Wow! These are great

My baby loves Love Child Organic's purees. I have a 7 year old and never heard of these until my 7 month old started eating solids. At first i thought, the flavours seemed to be odd...i clearly know nothing on baby food flavours, as my son LOVES these. I feel they provide a high quality product that i can be confident in feeding my son. 100% will buy again!

May 17, 2017

This is the ONLY brand of baby food I buy. I have an 11 month old baby boy. I make all of his food from scratch so when we went on an out of country vacation I did a lot of research and chose this brand to buy and pack. He loves all of the pouches and the love ducks are his favourite snack. I still try to make all his food but when we need a convenient meal or treat this is our brand ❤️

May 03, 2017

My Baby girl loves all the flavours. Many different fruits and veggies to chose from.
    Lots of selections for my 6 month old. Will continue to buy until she is on home food

May 03, 2017

From the first taste my little guy was loving it! He's never had an issue with any flavour he loves them all! As a mom I love that all ingredients are natural and organic ... double thumbs up!

April 22, 2017

I was a little bit of iffy about it until I tried it to my son and he loved it (specially that my son is a picky eater). I would definitely recommend this brand to other moms.

March 13, 2017

My boy and I love the different flavors, and I love the ability to feed him a variety of fruits and vegetables. Easy to serve, and a great value for the price

February 24, 2017

I always wanted to be the mom that made her own baby food. Then I had a baby and realized there was no chance I was going to have the time to do that. So I obviously when with the next best thing, all organic from Canada.

Love Child is amazing. I always said I wouldn't feed my baby anything I couldn't eat myself and I think that the Love Child tastes pretty good. The starter Apple and Pear puree are actually delicious and when you compare them to the other organic options on the market they by far surpass in taste and quality.

There hasn't been a flavour yet that our little one hasn't devoured.

Not only are their purees great, but so far every snack we have tried are loved by the little one, especially the little Duck treats!

I would absolutely recommend Love Child to anyone!

September 15, 2016

Yes! Organic baby food? Lots of varieties? Vegetables included? Sign me up! My baby loves these and we get them all the time! I also buy them for play dates. Perfect for on the go'

September 07, 2016

Love the organic baby food. Has natural ingredients and makes me happy knowing she's getting what she needs! Affordable and has many different varieties. 10/10

July 20, 2016

My baby loving it! I like the price, the taste always tasty.the natural ingredients which is very important. And the pouch the design is mess free easy to squeeze great for travelling

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists