LÄRABAR Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 310 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

L¿RABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. L¿RABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. L¿RABAR is a delicious blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices - energy in its purest form. Made from 100% whole food, each flavor contains no more than six ingredients. Pure and simple, just as nature intended. Uncooked and Unprocessed. The essential enzymes, which are necessary for the digestion and utilization of nutrients, remain completely intact in their most natural, powerful state. A diet abundant in raw, unprocessed foods is important for health and longevity. For L¿RABAR, we source the best possible ingredients. Every time. Every bar. Enjoy

April 26, 2017

Love these vegan treats. I eat them for breakfast. I eat them for lunch. I eat them for snacks. I keep them in my purse. My kids enjoy Larabar as well.

April 07, 2017

I love these bars. Such a healthy, whole food option for a snack. My favourites are chocolate chip, blueberry, and lemon. I have a few stashed in my desk drawer right now!

April 01, 2017

These bars are perfect for when you're busy and on the go! They are very healthy and only contain very few ingredients. However, I do not find that they keep me full for that long.

March 25, 2017

I recently had a chance to try 2 different Larabars; Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Apple Pie. I wanted to give them a shot as a morning meal replacement/snack food because I had seen several ads touting how healthy they are and how they only have a few ingredients. Here's my opinion.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bar has 4 ingredients, dates, chocolate Chips, salt and cashews. I found the date flavour to be fairly obvious but it is a reasonable chocolate treat. Very filling, I couldn't finish it in one sitting, I did find the flavour became a bit overwhelming about halfway through. I found the bar a bit heavy, it definitely kept me from being hungry too soon after eating it.

Apple Pie

The Apple Pie flavour was too sweet for me. This bar contains apples, dates, cinnamon, walnuts, raisins and almonds. Again, I find the date flavour very prevalent (I suspect this is the case with most of these bars that use date as a primary ingredient). It may just be me, but I find dates, raisins and apples (even unsweetened) to be quite sweet on their own; together, I found this just too sweet and could only eat a couple of bites. I'd rather have an apple or some grapes on their own in this case (which would be healthier and even more natural).

Overall, I can see that these bars might be good for someone looking for a healthy snack alternative to your more traditional fruit/nut/granola bars. If you don't like dates, you are probably not going to like these. These are an especially good choice for someone following a vegetarian or vegan diet.

March 16, 2017

These bars are perfect for moms on the go. They have basically five ingredients which is amazing. I always have at least three in my diaper bag for a quick pick me up in the afternoon. Apple one is my favourite!!

March 03, 2017

Terrible tasting bar. It is very healthy and great for vegans and those who have highly healthy diets. They need to have better flavour. Very dissapointting.

February 28, 2017

I have tried a few flavours, most recently the fruit and nut and it was quite good. Nice texture although a little mealy much like similar bars. I would like to see a higher protein content or more nutrients. All in all a nice snack.

February 01, 2017

These are a favorite in our household.
    They have ingredients that are natural, and that I know what they are- without having to rely on fillers.
    They aren't high in sugar.
    They are vegan friendly, as well as gluten free.
    Easy to eat on the go or as a snack between meals.
    I like to keep one in my purse - just in case.
    My favorite flavor is the apple one- it tastes like apple pie!

November 30, 2016

These are my favourite bar by far. Such a great treat to eat - and high in protein and other nutrients. My dietician suggested these for their pure ingredients and low sugar content. The portion size is also perfect for Mexico. A regular product in our house

September 14, 2016

The LARABAR that I buy here in Canada is different from the one in the picture - but it is still the same goodness. I love that it is truly healthy, gluten-free and it is all natural. So simple yet full of goodness. It takes away the 2nd guessing whether to buy one or not. the answer is get more than one. It's a guilt-free indulgence and treat to keep in your purse or work desk. Just love this product.

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

The Keepers

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

MichelleBunce added a new review for