Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Extra Dry Skin Reviews

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

March 11, 2019

Excellent lotion

Absolutely love this lotion. My entire family uses it now. I really like the fact that it keeps my skin moisturized with feeling oily. I would encourage anyone to use this.

February 19, 2019

Growing up with eczema has its many frustrations with products that work for an individuals skin and it does get discouraging spending and trying products and end up building up a pile collection at home. A pharmacist had recommended this to me and I decided to give it a try. This is the best lotion I’ve ever had in my life! It’s slightly scented but it doesn’t bother my skin. My skin is VERY dry but this works for me all season. The lotion comes on and you can feel the difference right away.

February 18, 2019

Keeps all my body soft

This is the best product ever, It does not get greasy and it leaves my skin soft in the middle of our dry Canadian winters. It does not have a strong smell which I also prefer,

January 25, 2019

Moisturizes, heals and nourishes your skin

I would definitely continue to buy Lubriderm as I've never found another cream that leaves my skin feeling so soothed and rejuvenated. You can actually feel if hydrating your dry skin and recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin, dry skin or skin suffering from the stress of the winter months.

January 01, 2019

Dry itchy skin no more!

It was recommended by my family doctor to try this product after my arms becoming itchy and scaby. It was recommended i use this product because it wouldnt cause acne issues because of my dry skin as this product doesnt have a greasy or oily redue left which could cause my skin to breakout or have more issues.

I was pleasantly surprised that it was cheaper than i thought initially. After applying it on day on i didnt feel any different. When i woke up the next day i left less itchy. The second day my skin felt so better.

I typically apply it after a shower and before bed as its dry which the product helps to keep my skin moisturized.

I recommend this product if anyone has skin sensitivities like i do.

November 15, 2018

Great when you find it on sale!

You can find this lotion on sale for less than $6 if you are lucky!
    It has the same texture as the original Lubriderm and is softly scented.
    It goes on smoothly and absorbs quick, without any oily/thick residue.
    Given the harsh cold winter months in Canada, I require heavy duty lotion.
    This one is perfect as it relieves dryness and prevents itchiness as it promises.

November 11, 2018

Great For Dry Skin!

Fact Of Life: As I have aged, I have found my skin has become drier. Having said that, I am also VERY fussy about what I will buy & try: avoiding parabens, extremely particular about scents, greasiness and texture of body lotions, as well as value for money. This lotion has really fit the bill, for me.

It goes on easily without feeling greasy, is absorbed really quickly, and relieves the prickly feeling of dry skin. The scent is not bad, and on the light side, so doesn’t have a lingering fragrance that might clash with one’s perfume or cologne.

Would definitely buy again!

October 28, 2018

Hands UP...BEST LOTION!

Absolutely love this lotion! It is so soothing, not at all oily & absorbs so well into dry skin. In our house, we always have a back up bottle because this is everyone’s go-to moisturizer! Being that it is also dermatologist-recommended, I use this product to also moisturize my extremely dry face & don’t have to worry about reactions or breakouts. Love this product & would recommend to anyone!

September 19, 2018

Good for my dry skin

I wash my hands very frequently and I need something that will replace the moisture in my skin. Lubriderm does a great job of that. It’s not a cheap lotion but it’s what works best for me. My hands love it.

August 24, 2018

Best repair prouct for Dry skin!

I used this product for the past year and I love it! My skin was extremely dry specially during the wintertime. I love to to use body lotions but most of them for fragrance and they don't do much for dry skin. Lubriderm Advanced therapy has done wonders to my skin, keeps it so soft and shiny. No more peeling sking and looking scaly. I love it!