Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Extra Dry Skin Reviews

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

March 03, 2018

Works wonders for someone like me who doesn,t like creams

Veruy effective and i can use it only when needed or after a shave. Don't have to put some on every day, wich is great for me since i am not into routine you know ;)

February 12, 2018

Love this

We all in our house use this lotion very nice non greasy and very helpful for my dry skin in the winter Would buy this again and again. Thanks so much for this wonderful product

January 22, 2018

Best Winter Lotion

This is my favorite overall lotion for winter use. I use it each morning and night, and it does a great job of moisturizing during the driest months of the year.

January 12, 2018

Soft and smooth

I love this product. It doesent leave your hands feeling greasy. It works great for really drybhands. Even my husband uses it and he has really dry hands from working outside. Leaves your hands feeling silky and smooth

December 12, 2017

Underrated, but one of the best Lotions

I first discover this lotion from my grandma who constantly got cracking and bleeding hands because she would consistently wash the dishes. And from my grandma, she got this product from another grandma. I find that this product does an amazing job with repairing that dry skin and making it like brand new. It does the job very fast as well as dries very fast, it is not a greasy kind of lotion which is a plus. The price is relatively average, but it also is very underrated, more than likely it is because it is not a very youth friendly kind of looking product unlike something like St.Ives or Aveeno, which are still the products that I generally love as well because they are hypoallergenic!

October 09, 2017

Most defiantly will buy again

I absolutely love this cream, I have very dry skin and not too many creams work well for me but this one Wow! My skin feels so soft and silky! I will never use another cream again! Hands down best cream ever!

September 27, 2017

Love it

Lubriderm has literally saved my skin, it's always dry, cracking and itching but since i started using this my skin doesn't both me as much. Would definitely use it again!

September 26, 2017

Good for everyday

This lotion has been a great addition to my daily routine in the winter months. It doesn't leave a greasy film, and moisturizes well, especially in the areas with thicker skin.

August 10, 2017

Works Wonderful

I tried this moisturizing lotion at my grandmother's house. She has dry skin and is always looking for the best product on the market. My hands are not always super dry but during the summer months and extreme cold they tend to get drier and there are period I feel I can barely move them because they really hurt. This lotion helped a lot when my hands were going through a pretty dry period. The cream was light weight and did not leave a weird coating on my hand. The cream was easy to spread and you only need to use a little to get a very big chance to the softness of your hands. I only used this about twice a day and it worked wonderfully. My hands felt softer and less dry in just a few days. I would highly recommend if you have dry skin.

August 09, 2017
    New York, United States

Great For Hydrating Skin Fast & Effectively

This helps to soothe and relieve extremely dry skin, on the body as well as the face. The lotion is creamy, which makes it feel light and moisturizing on the skin. It does not leave any form of greasiness on my skin after application. I have sensitive skin and many lotions cause my hands to tingle but this works perfectly well without any negative side effects. It does not need to be applied constantly. With this, I found I was able to cut down on the number of times per day I had to moisturized, compared to when I use other lotions.

This can be purchased at Wal Mart for $10 for a 710 mL bottle, which is comparable to the price of the Vaseline lotion.