Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Extra Dry Skin Reviews

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

August 28, 2012

I love this lotion and use it everyday! I have very dry skin and need to apply moisturizer after showering everyday, even on hot humid summer days. This lotion keeps my skin feeling very soft all day and doesn't make it feel oily or sticky. Using everday on my whole body (legs, arms and chest), a bottle will last 4 - 5 months so it's great value for the price. I strongly reccomend!

September 10, 2009

I have used many lotions in my lifetime, but found this to be one of the best for extra dry skin! I am a gardener and always get the back of my neck sunburned. This lotion was one of the few that prevented my neck from burning and it even tanned the back of my neck and kept it from peeling! The smell is so refreshing and clean.
    The lotion is thick, but goes on evenly and not much is needed to cover an area.When you apply the lotion, you can see an immediate difference in the dry skin! I use it daily after my shower and it lasts, even after hand- washings throughout the day! My skin has never been softer!

October 22, 2007

I signed up for this product via the chickadvisor review club w/ my fiance in mind. He suffers from extremely severe dry skin on his knuckles, very likely a minor (undiagnosed) case of Psoriasis. Initially he thought the Lubriderm Intense Skin Repair lotion would be more effective than the Lubriderm Advanced Moisture Therapy simply from the product label. He was mistaken, though. The biggest difference he noticed is lasting effectiveness. This product keeps his trouble spots moisturized for hours on end. It does not wear off after just 2 hours, like the other product.

I also used this product. I didn't notice much of a difference in effectiveness b/t the two products. Again, this lotion is advertised as unscented, bit it has a subtle scent of amaretto. I love amaretto, so I'm pleased w/ the subtle scent. Like my fiance, if I had to choose one of these 2 products to use, I'd select this one.