Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

October 09, 2017

Most defiantly will buy again

I absolutely love this cream, I have very dry skin and not too many creams work well for me but this one Wow! My skin feels so soft and silky! I will never use another cream again! Hands down best cream ever!

August 10, 2017

Works Wonderful

I tried this moisturizing lotion at my grandmother's house. She has dry skin and is always looking for the best product on the market. My hands are not always super dry but during the summer months and extreme cold they tend to get drier and there are period I feel I can barely move them because they really hurt. This lotion helped a lot when my hands were going through a pretty dry period. The cream was light weight and did not leave a weird coating on my hand. The cream was easy to spread and you only need to use a little to get a very big chance to the softness of your hands. I only used this about twice a day and it worked wonderfully. My hands felt softer and less dry in just a few days. I would highly recommend if you have dry skin.

August 09, 2017

Great For Hydrating Skin Fast & Effectively

This helps to soothe and relieve extremely dry skin, on the body as well as the face. The lotion is creamy, which makes it feel light and moisturizing on the skin. It does not leave any form of greasiness on my skin after application. I have sensitive skin and many lotions cause my hands to tingle but this works perfectly well without any negative side effects. It does not need to be applied constantly. With this, I found I was able to cut down on the number of times per day I had to moisturized, compared to when I use other lotions.

This can be purchased at Wal Mart for $10 for a 710 mL bottle, which is comparable to the price of the Vaseline lotion.

May 30, 2017

I love using any of the Lubriderm's lotions, they work well and leave your skin very soft and not at all greasy. when I use I know I wont have to repeat use it again later like some lotions that don't actually keep your skin hydrated.

January 16, 2017

Lubriderm is rich and creamy and feels wonderful on your skin. Doesn't leave an oily residue, stain clothing or have a strong scent. Great in the winter season!

January 09, 2017

I use lubriderm to moisturize my hands from doing the dishes and cold winter weather. I love the fast absorbing cream so that I can right away keep on going. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling

January 06, 2017

Coming back from a trip to a tropical destination, my skin always gets dry and itchy. I decided to invest a little more and purchased this lotion. I was very impressed by the results: my skin (even my legs) feels smooth and well hydrated and the sensation lasts!

December 28, 2016

I really have enjoyed this basic lotion. My spouse and I use it for our entire bodies. It provides effective moisture for both our skin types. It absorbs quickly.

November 26, 2016

I have super dry skin especially in the winter and I use this product almost daily and find that my skin is a lot smoother and healthier. I have used other products but I do find this one to be more successful in helping revive my dry skin!

February 05, 2016

This product really helps in the cold months. My hands get so itchy and dry. This lotion helps so much! I use it everyday!