Lubriderm Sensitive Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#950 in Bath & Body

July 02, 2019

Great for sensitive dry skin

I've been using this product for a few years now and it works great on my sensitive dry itchy skin. It is unscented as well so I don't have to worry about any adverse effects there. I apply it after my shower and the results last for 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone who suffers with dry sensitive skin.

April 19, 2019

Leaves skin smooth

I love this product especially in cold winter months where my skin gets very dry. This lotion does the trick and hydrates and restores my skin. It hydrated throughout the day and I’m completely satisfied with this body lotion!

April 04, 2019

Amazing texture.

Lubriderm sensitive skin Lotion has an amazing texture, soft smell and quick absorption. My skin seems healthy and hydrated seconds after applying this lotion. I have on side of my hand soap and i apply every time. Highly recommend to your family

April 01, 2019

Great Bedside staple

I keep Lubriderm Sensitive by my Bedside. I often for get to put cream on and at night when I read it hits me. Fragrance free, non greasy. It just gives me a light fresh wet feeling. It's super hydrated and is not sticky or slimy. I have sensitive skin and this product is super gentle. I highly recommend it.

March 14, 2019

Good for night time

Was a good product, but my sensitive skin did not like it. It was irritating, I’m glad that it’s scent free and I like using it at night once the redness goes down it’s fine !

But I feel like I’m putting on a lot of product just to feel the “moisturized feeling” might just be me but it doesn’t last 24 hours like stated maybe 1-4 hours.

February 05, 2019

Lubriderm

C'est un produit que l'ont m'a offert et je l'aime beaucoup. Il est sans parfum, mais il ne sent pas mauvais du tout. Elle est légère sur la peau, elle n'est pas collante et hydrate super bien. Ma peau devient vraiment plus douce dès une première application. Idéale pour les peaux sensibles!

February 04, 2019

Love Love it

Lubriderm is my to go lotion. It glides on easily and I love the fact that it is fragrance free. My skin absorbs it right away and I enjoy using it especially in winter

March 24, 2018

Great fragrance-free lotion

This lotion is truly fragrance-free and doesn't smell like anything. It's also paraben-free which the Unscented Lubriderm lotion isn't. It's not the most emollient lotion but it does the job on dry skin.

February 20, 2018

i will buy this again

i have every dry and sensitive skin i put this on in the morring and i still feel moist in the late afternoon. no gressy film on my sink after putting it on.

February 19, 2018

Great non-greasy lotion

Lubriderm is a great lotion. It is non greasy therefore it is Good to use on your face, body, and/or hands. This is the only lotion that I use or need!