3.9/5
Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews
#15 in Cereal

July 01, 2015

I have loved this cereal since I was a kid. At 30yrs old, it is still my favorite.

June 09, 2015

its just way to sweet . there is so much sugar in this it just does not agree with me.

June 09, 2015

This is another cereal that is tasty and fun to eat, with all those little marshmallow shapes and bright colors!

May 23, 2015

I love this cereal it tastes so good! It's not really healthy for you but I don't care it tastes good.

May 23, 2015

I don't care for it,I think its too sweet, therefore I buy it once in a while. My daughter on the other hand loves it because of the marshmallows.

May 06, 2015

My kids live this cereal. I rarely buy it because its so sugary.

April 19, 2015

I loved Lucky Charms cereal as a kid. I would pick out the marshmallows & separate the cereal. Plus I would eat it dry as a snack in a cup. However there is not much nutritional value, but it's a treat and fun!

March 13, 2015

I love Lucky Charms, but I mostly love the colourful and yummy little marshmellows they put in it! It's fun to eat, I mostly eat it dry and without milk but it's good with milk as well.