3.9/5
Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews
#15 in Cereal

May 04, 2018

Love this cereal!

Love, love, love this cereal! The marshmallows are cute and taste great, definitely something I love to have in the morning for breakfast sometimes. As always I usually get the bigger box since I know I eat a lot of it, which is definitely more worth the price then the smaller box.

1.8/5

May 03, 2018

Too sweet and sugary.

Kids love it but the nutritional value is horrible and some of the ingredients should not be for human consumption. Maybe eat as a treat the odd time.

April 30, 2018

Marshmellows 😍

I love cereal in general but this is definately one of my faves! Marshmellows mixed with the wheaty part of the cereal just combine perfectly in your mouth to create magic 😍

April 03, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Marshmallows!

I really only enjoy this cereal when I mix that marshmallows with the little cereal pieces otherwise I don't really care for it. But these marshmallows are awesome. I purchase atleast once a month because it is my daughters favorite.

April 02, 2018

Good cereal

The Lucky Charms were neither lucky nor charming, but they were magically delicious. Its a sweet cereal, the marshmallows are so good and the taste really good with the cereal, great combination, Milk doesn’t make the textural problem, the flakes soggify far quicker than the older oat pieces. On the plus side, milk adds a creaminess that emphasizes the buttery-frosting subtleties of the flakes’ glaze, but unless you plan to suck your bowl up with the ferocity of Kirby clutching a Kirby vacuum, you might be better off pacing yourself with dry heaves (of cereal directly into your mouth). Its really good cereal! I strongly recommended

March 29, 2018

It's my favourite, I love them!

There really good, I love eating them for breakfast, or even as a snack! I love at the marshmallows, how they taste, how they smell, how they look. By far my favourite cereal, no cereal can top them!!

February 24, 2018

love Lucky Charms

My favourite part of eating lucky charms cereal is picking out all the marshmallow pieces and eating these as they are delicious. it is a very sugary cereal though so it is not something i purchase often.

January 22, 2018

Love my lucky charms!

I have always loved lucky charms cereal since I was a kid! They have a great taste and feel like they are kind of good for you with the whole grain cereal mixed in with the amazingly tasty marshmallows! I have introduced them to my kids for a special treat and they love it too!

2.8/5

October 17, 2017

Not a cereal for me

I liked lucky charms as a kid but as an adult I don't really like it . It's not bad anything , I just prefer other Cereal . So these have a oat tasting part that's similar to Cheerios but in a different shape and they have colourful marshmallows in it as well . They come in cute shapes too but I find the marshmallows taste a little weird . It's not something I would recommend .

October 05, 2017

Not the same as when I was a kid

I still love marshmallows in cereal!
    I can’t lie that this isn’t that good anymore.
    Te cereal is not as flavourful anymore and the marshmallows are small and crappy.

I bought my daughter her first box and they’re ok.