3.9/5
Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews
#15 in Cereal

April 15, 2017

Loved the marshmellows but absolutely hated the rest of the stuff in the bag. My grandma used to buy this for me and let me pick out all the marshmellows. The marshmellows are super good, super sugary. But the cereal just pales in comparison.

April 13, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I think that this cereal has got to be my guilty pleasure. I may be an adult but there is something about those little marshmallows that I can't pass up!

March 14, 2017

The taste is awsome, kids love yo pick the marshmallows out, it makes a good square that the kids will eat for snacks and can be eaten without milk won my vote

February 24, 2017

still delicious after all these years, funny how I get bugged by friends and staff at grocery stores because a) I buy in bulk and b) they KNOW its for me and me alone! Only bad thing I can say is the ahem side affects, guessing the dye is from all the artificial colours in them!

January 19, 2017

The best part of Lucky Charms is the marshmallows, the cereal is good too, but the marshmallows are where it's at. I haven't had Lucky Charms in years, but they will always be delicious.

October 15, 2016

Lucky Charms they are magically delicious. I love this cereal. The marshmallows are such a treat. I sometimes eat all of the cereal and then leave the marshmallows until the end. They flavour my milk. Awesome!

October 04, 2016

On va se le dire franchement, la seule et unique chose de bonne dans ses céréales la, ce sont les guimauves. Mais ce n'est pas une assez bonne raison pour ne pas les acheter, car les guimauves à elles seule font le goût si merveilleux.

September 29, 2016

Comme gaterie je m'achete une boite de Lucky Charms, je fais fondre des marsmallow et me fais des barres. Je mange ses céréales depuis des années et je vais continuer longtemps.

September 17, 2016

After so many years of eating this cereal, I can honestly say it still tastes the same. I enjoy that sugar rush it gives me in the morning when needed. I still remember the commercial from when I was a child.

August 10, 2016

I find the cereal pieces in this to be tasteless! I wouldn't buy the cereal again because the only good part is the marshmellows and when I buy it they all get picked out and the rest of the bowl ends up in the garbage