3.9/5
Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

July 07, 2017

Very comfy and look great

Lulu yoga pants are a must in my wardrobe! They are so comfy and of great quality. They stay in great condition for a very long time which helps justify the price tag. I will definitely buy again and again. Also buy the ivivva brand for my daughter.

July 07, 2017

The best

Lululemon pants are my favorite they are a little pricey but you pay for quality.These last so long and the warranty is amazing on them.My favs are the wunder under highwaist.

June 29, 2017

Great but expensive

As most lululemon products, the yoga pants fit great, are loaded with secret (albeit perhaps virtually useless) pockets and other neat features, plus always look great on BUT ARE SO EXPENSIVE. Investing in one pair is perhaps a good idea but any more and you'll be broke. BUT, def one of the best yoga pants on the market.

June 26, 2017

I would buy lululemon product again

Love it
    Nice color and material
    You can wash it many times without loosing elasticity and color . After a year still look the same than when i first bought it . worth it

June 21, 2017

Favorite

Once you go lulu you never go back! These pants have such a high price tag but for the quality and how long they will last you they are so worth it! Best fit I've ever tried on and the material is so comfy!

May 28, 2017

These are my favourite yoga pants. The quality is amazing, no stretching and no tears in the fabric. I could wear them everyday. The price can seem daunting but they last quite a few years and are the bet pants you'll ever own!

May 16, 2017

Lululemon yoga pants are my addiction. Like most girls who buy and wear them, I don't currently do yoga, but they're the most comfortable pants that I have ever worn, and the quality is fantastic. They also come with a life time warranty, and they will hand you a brand new pair if you get a hole! No other store would do this. They are worth the money!

May 15, 2017

Lulu yoga pants are my ride or die! I wear them all the time because their comfortable & I am pretty active throughout the day. I like the high wasted ones because they keep everything pulled in like spanx! LOL

May 13, 2017

The best quality yoga pants i own are from lululemon. They dont stretch out and become see through they hold their shape. The colour of the pants also doesnt fade after washes.There are many many styles to choose from and colour. They are also SUPER comfortable.

May 08, 2017

i really like wearing these pants they are very comfortable but over time when you wash them they tend to fade and get ruined they are also very expensive for me