3.9/5
Lululemon Yoga Pants Reviews

Conceal your muffin top with Yoga Pants by Lululemon! With a wide fold-over waistband, you can smooth your problem areas!
Made with Performance Nylon and Lycra fabric Lululemon yoga pants are perfect for an everyday occasion.
These Yoga pants are flared, and have elastic free waistband to fit snugly and securely.
Visit their website for more information: www.lululemon.ca

February 15, 2016

I enjoy Lululemon pants the yoga/active lifestyle they promote. I think they make flattering, fun and trendy workout wear. I never go in there and appear bored.

I do think their prices are too high and the quality has decreased. I don't around $100 for a pair of yoga pants are worth it, which is why I will only buy them if they are on sale.

I also think because they were so trendy (and somewhat good) for a long time, they got away with charging what they wanted.

So overall, while I like the brand, I don't buy it as much. There are many other cheaper options such as Joe Fresh or Lole which looks nice and do the job also.

February 13, 2016

I've had lululemon pants since the days they were made in Canada and in Vancouver only! The quality has gone down a bit since then but they're still one of my preferred fitness brands. Trendy and attractive with free hemming! The downside is they do stretch out a bit with time so I find the butt/waist gets a little saggy in my older pairs. Otherwise nice and comfortable and good durability.

February 13, 2016

I truly enjoy these yoga pants. They make meditation a fun experience and comfortable. I don't know how I've lived without them for so long. These are great pants.

February 12, 2016

I love lululemon yoga pants they are so comfortable and fashionable! I also like how they last a very long time and are great quality. I also like how there are so many different designs.

February 11, 2016

I absolutely love lulu lemon pants and have a slight obsession. I have 5-6 pairs but I can honestly say they are worth every penny. The quality, comfort and style can't be beat by any other brand!

February 10, 2016

I know my daughter stands by lululemon, they honour their product satisfaction guarantee and will exchange imperfect product for new . I am not active like my daughter is so while she needs a good quality sport workout outfit and is ready to pay for what she wants...I prefer to wait for clearance sales and will try to buy what I can get at a price I can afford

February 05, 2016

Love it. I would like t have more but dont have de budget

February 05, 2016

Love love lu lu lemon pants. Very form fitting and comfortable. I actually use the high waisted ones as maternity pants :)

February 04, 2016

The best yoga pants ever. extremely high quality material. super comfortable. too bad, they are so expensive

February 02, 2016

Great yoga pants and great fabric i dont buy anything but lululemons.