4.1/5
#236 in Hair Care

0.7/5

January 22, 2021

Buyer Beware

I wish I could say I had a good experience with this brand but unfortunately it didn't work for me and even worse is you don't get your money back if you open the bottle to try it. If you do decide not to try it before opening then you can pay to have it shipped back if they approve it to hopefully get money back. $70 this single mom of two won't see again 😔 so much for loving my curls

January 13, 2021

Very good

I absolutely love this product. My mother bought it for me as a gift and I haven't stopped having it since , it leaves my hair so soft and bas so little steps involved.

December 04, 2020

I love this product

This product for my very curly hair I have tried many brands before but this I the best I have ever tried it’s a super easy product to use and a little goes a long way

December 03, 2020

Totally changed my hair!

LOVE, Love, love this product! It brought out my natural curl pattern and works great with my hair. The shampoo and conditioner is a little pricey but the styling cream is a home run.

October 18, 2020

Good but pricey

I debated forever before purchasing this product, it was pricey but they have amazing reviews

First off, the product smells ah-mazing! It’s not often I LOVE the scent of my hair products, but this one i love!

The routine is easy enough, however not a fan of rinsing the conditioner out with cool water - doesn’t really make my shower enjoyable.

The curl product post-shower has the same scent which is nice. You can air dry or diffuse your hair afterwards.

Maybe it’s because I have combination hair, but I find my curls hit or miss when it comes to them being defined. I feel like I have to use a lot of product to achieve the desired effect.

So I do recommend it but with the caveat that a lot of product is required, which in turn makes it quite pricey as it won’t last long.

1.2/5

July 29, 2020
    Washington, United States

Completely damaged and fried my hair

Saw this product on facebook. As all curly haired girls, I'm always on the hunt for the best products for my hair. I've never had an issue with dry hair, just need help with definition. I typically have to use 3 to 4 styling products. When I saw Lus brands systems I was curious enough to buy it. The first couple of times I used it, it was great, I couldn't believe it. But then my hair became damaged, dry and broken. I washed my hair once a week for 5 weeks, and havent used the products in 2 months and its still recovering.

July 23, 2020

Love it!

I’ve tried many products and nothing worked. I have curly hair and would blow dry and use a flat iron because I just couldn’t manage my curls.
    I hesitate for months when I saw LUS, I read the reviews and thought I should try it. Now I wish I would have ordered it earlier. I absolutely love it! It defines each curl, doesn’t leave it sticky. The next day your hair still looks great. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

May 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Going on my 2nd bottle!

Tried the travel size initially as it was a good way to test it, shampoo and conditioner are good but I found my shampoo bar was better for my hair overall. The curl cream I bought a second bottle as it works for my hair. My hair is slightly wavy depending on how thick and long it is, but with this product I can keep volume and wave in my hair for a couple days between washing. Hands down my favourite product.

March 07, 2020

The best product I have ever used on my hair.

I can not say enough good things about the leave in treatment. My frizz halo is virtually non-existent now. I started with the Wavy product and tried the Curly type in my second order. Even tho my hair is more wavy than curly, the Curly works best for me.

I air dried exclusively with the Wavy experiment, and then began to diffuse with the Curly product. I found that air drying over night allowed my curls more fortitude for a longer time, so I've gone back to my overnighting ways.

At a board meeting a few months ago, someone asked if my hair was naturally curly because it looked so great lately. She said she'd been straightening her hair for ages and was getting tired of doing so. I wasn't the only one at the table who is a LUS fan, and within minutes we all regressed to being high school girls talking about their hair. She has since become a LUS convert and is experimenting with both the Wavy and Curly blends.

I can not imagine ever going back to my cupboard filled with countless products that are nearly full because I tried them a few times and then abandoned them. Thank you so much for LUS! I love my hair now!

January 07, 2020

Pricey but worth it

I love this product! It is pricey and they rarely have sales but I have tried both the wavy and curly and love them both, curly provides more defined curls, I’ve also mixed them both and find that great as well! It is a easy to use system and provides me with the best curls I’ve ever had! I will say that it can get frizzy after all day but if you add a light gel or mousse after it holds great!! I use alone some days and with another product other day’s