Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Reviews
#2 in Lip Scrub

May 23, 2018
    Upper Corsica, France

Exfoliant à levres

J’aime beaucoup ce produit pour son odeur déjà ! Cette odeur de chewing-gum est super ça donne limite envie de manger le pot !
    En frottant sur les lèvres ça permet d’enlever les petits bout de peau qui peuvent parfois gêner. Attention toute fois à ne pas le faire quand on a les lèvres gercées car ça risque d’être pire.
    Seul petit hic serait qu’on peut très bien faire ce produit soit même avec du sucre et un peu d’huile de coco.

April 28, 2018

Great taste and leaves lips soft!

I had never tried lip scrubs before but after hearing some people say to try it out, I decided to give it a try. I went with Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum. And like all of Lush's other products I have tried, I was not disappointed! It smells great and the best part is that this lip scrub ia edible! No need to wash off. Leaves my lips feeling so soft and ready for lipstick!

September 29, 2017

Tastes soooo goood

If you have dry cracked lips and are someone that likes to stay on the cruelty free, aux natural side of cosmetics, this shiz works great! Not only does it taste good, but it makes your lips smooth and kissable! Plus it lasts a long time too since you only need to use an itty bit each time.

September 28, 2017

This scrub works so well, I would get cracked and dry lips in the winter, but now after using this for a while my lips are now so soft and stay hydrated as well! As a little clarification as well I have the chocolate and not the bubblegum.

July 16, 2017

A good lip scrub, but it's doesn't serve its purpose so wel.

So tasty and pretty! First of all, I really liked the taste of it, and the beautiful pink color. But, it disappointed me in terms of the effectiveness. Yes, it gave a little colour to my lips, but it's not healing and treating my lips (if you know what I mean) I would recommend this if you want a little colour and to temporarily omit cracks on your lips.

July 07, 2017

Favourite all time lip scrub

Ive been buying lush since 2006 so when they initially came out with their lip scrubs I had to try them and oh was I in love!The scent of the bubblegum is spot on.They take off the dead skin very well!My favourite thing about lush is their company ethics and their natural ingredients.

June 28, 2017

My favourite lip scrub!

My friend bought me a bunch of different things from Lush, as she knows that I love that store, and this was included in my gift. It is amazing for people who have any rough skin, dry skin, or dead skin on their lips! You just get some on your finger, rub it into your lips and either wash it off, or lick it off. I highly recommend licking it off because it tastes as good as it smells! I love this product - Highly recommended!

June 16, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again

I really like this product. It is really useful for chapped lips and really helps before applying lipstick. I am now on my second bottle and have recommended it to my friends!

May 16, 2017

It works, it tastes great. What more could you possibly ask for ? It comes in other flavors and does not leave any residue on lips or clothing so it cleans up nicely as well.

May 08, 2017

Like the majority of Lush products, the Bubblegum Lip Scrub was far from a disappointment! It comes in on the affordable side, especially when compared to other products on the market! Smells sweet, and works well to make your lips nice and smooth! Will definitely be repurchasing!